CHAPTER 25

Hi Guys. First of all i am really sorry for being super late in my update. Actually I have been super busy with my professional work and i do not have time to sit and write. But i will try to give at least monthly once updates. I hope you guys would wait for my update and i am sorry if i disappoint you. Please continue to show your love towards this FF

Recap: Rift between Sanskar and Swara

The days of competition were coming nearer and the rift between Sanskar and Swara grew further. On the other hand Shekhar and Sakshi's day to day activities were getting recorded. Aditya and Nandini were having fun time at college and they gelled pretty well with the FAB5. Nandini was treated as the shining star by FAB5 and Aditya was treated as the marketer of FAB5. None in college messed with Nandini and Aditya because they were all associated with FAB5. Uttara was happy in her married life and she understood how to make adjustments and lead a happy life. RP was astonished when he learnt that Sujatha has still not changed.

The day of Competition

Swara, Sanskar and DP meet at the venue where they were supposed to present their paper in front of the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. All the three were very nervous. Sanskar and Swara didn't speak to each other but they spoke only about project. DP noticed tension between them and decided to interfere.

(DP)- "What's wrong with both of you? I have been noticing you guys since few weeks, you guys not talking normally with each other. You guys are avoiding each other when you are free during classes. You only talk when it's about project."

(Sanskar) "No uncle, there is no problem. It is just we are too stressed about this project. So we decided to just focus on Project. We didn't want to divert our attention to anything else.(He turned towards Swara and spoke)Am I not saying the correct thing Swara?"

(Swara) "Yes Sir, he is right this was our unanimous decision. We really want to win this competition"

(DP) "If you guys say so, I am ready to believe. Anyways now we need to get going as the competition is going to start. All the best kids and go give your best. You do not have to stress about winning or losing. Just give your best and nothing else matters."

(Sanskar) "We will do our best uncle"

(DP) "Ok kids, I will be among the audience and you guys have to move towards competitive arena. Please do not get nervous seeing other competitors"

(Swara) "Yes Sir, we will not get tensed and give our best. Thanks Sir now we will get going"

They all departed to their respective places. Sanskar and Swara were not at all nervous as they had full confidence in their project. They still didn't talk to each other. They just kept quiet and focused. It was now their turn to present their paper and they got up and moved towards the hall where they had to present their paper. The hall was crowded with many dignitaries, teachers, parents and the like. What they saw there, they were shocked. Sahil, Khushi, Nandini, FAB5, Aditya, Laksh, Ragini, Sharmishtha and RP were present there to cheer them up. They both were very happy to get their family support there. They were all the more confident. Now they attached their presentation to the projector and began presenting. They took turns in explaining the project, so that none of their throats run dry while presenting and their voice wouldn't choke by continuously speaking. Both were very clear on what they spoke. Once their presentation was over, like any other participants they were asked to be seated while others were presenting their papers. Now they were nervous because the result was to be announced in another half an hour. Both nervous, but still didn't speak to each other. None were ready to bend and it was always their ego that came in between them.