CHAPTER 18

Recap: Sanskar Shares his past

Sanskar after sharing the past, he went and sat in the backyard, just gazing at the sky. He felt even lighter after sharing his past with this family of his.

Sanskar's POV

I could see pride in the eyes of DP Uncle and Laksh as I shared this incident. I don't know why but hey seemed contended probably because I opened up with more number of people. I don't know all my friends supported me. Now I have got new relations. I am so happy. I have got a "Mom" in the form of Shomi Aunty. I have got sisters in the form Khushi and Nandini... I feel like a complete person with bunch of new relations that I have made today. Thank you God.

Sanskar came out of trance when he felt some movement beside him. So he looked towards his right and found Swara who was going to sit next to him.

(Swara) "May I intrude your lonely time Mr.Maheshwari"

(Sanskar) "Your House, your space why will I feel intruded Ms.Bose"

Both Swara and Sanskar laughed when they mentioned the names so formally. Swara then hugged him out of nowhere. Sanskar was shocked but he reciprocated the hug. Both of them felt new feelings in their body. Not a friendly one but something more. The hug from Swara was filled with Love, Friendship, Care but it had no sympathy for Sanskar. Breaking the hug, Swara said

(Swara) "You know Sanskar; you are one of the bravest man I have ever seen. It is not easy to tell this kind of past and moreover to tell in front of those people with whom you have just started your bonding. I have started respecting you even more. Before the respect was for your all round performance and for your determination but now its something different."

(Sanskar) "Hold on your horses Swara, I have not done anything great."

(Swara) "No Sanskar, you might not know the courage that it takes to tell all thus. Ask my father will he be able to tell people that his reason for divorce was because my mom had given birth to three daughters. He is a coward and will always be but you are nothing close to such men. You know Sanskar initially when I met you I thought you were one hell of a egoistic person but you proved me wrong Sanskar and I am grateful for that. You have changed my mindset that not all men are like my father."

(Sanskar) "The same goes with you Swara, even I though the same about you. But look at you, you are hardworking, you take care of your family along with studies. Not everyone has so much capacity to work, study and sing. I must say Shomi Aunty has given the best upbringing to you daughters. I wish my mom was also the same and she wouldn't just be involved in business. Though in Uttara I do notice changes and that is also because of Rajat but still she has few qualities like my mom and I certainly don't like that. I do not want Uttara di to turn heartless like my mum. I just hope she changes."

(Swara) "You know what Sanskar, time will teach them everything, do not worry."

(Sanskar) "I hope they understand before its too late"

(Swara) "Why don't you share your past with your mom and sister"

(Sanskar) "When a mom or a sister doesn't feel anything wring for a week, how can I share my past Swara. I know they have the rights but they never bothered or took care of me. For me during that phase, my supporters were only Dad and DP uncle. Anyways Swara enough of this discussion let's discuss something else"

(Swara) "Ok fine. But whenever you want any help, just remember one thing I am always there for you. I understand many people around you, but hopefully in that many I can find a place"

(Sanskar) "You know Swara, today I got confidence was partially because of you. Your eyes gave me the strength to face my past again. So thank you so much for that Swara"