CHAPTER 13

Continuation at the Park

While Raglak were talking, on the other side

Khushi and Nandini actually had gone for boating and Swasan were looking at them. They sat beside each other and were just looking at the nature. Randomly Sanskar spoke,

(Sanskar) "You know Swara, I get peace in three things, one is by looking at the nature, second is by playing music and lastly by looking at .......... (he paused)" (He was about to say her eyes but he knew she would get angry so he just kept quiet)

(Swara) "What is the third one Sanskar?"

(Sanskar had to give some answer) "Woh, I mean it is someone's mesmerizing eyes. Don't ask me whose, because it's a secret."

Swara was kind of hurt when he said it was secret. Though they have been friends only recently, she started liking his company. She just felt bad that he had someone else in his life. She just kept quiet and hummed. Trying to hide her feelings Swara spoke,

(Swara) "What do you think about Laksh? Will he be able to cure Ragini? He has just started his practice though Khushi has spoken very highly about him.

(Sanskar) "Don't worry he has magic in his voice that can captivate anyone's brain and heart. He doesn't need to perform any kind of hypnotism. His voice has that charm anyone can get hypnotized in fact the same was tried on ......... (he again paused)"

(Swara very curiously) "On whom Sanskar?"

(Sanskar again getting hold on himself) "It was tried one of my friend and he is very happy and satisfied now"

Swara felt that he was talking about himself but didn't push him much.

(Swara) "Hmm"

Then they started discussing about their project and by that time Nandini and khushi had come and sat along with them.

(Nandini) "So Sanskar bhaiya. How is university?"

(Sanskar) "University is going great."

(Nandini) "I heard that earlier you irritated my sister a lot?"

(Sanskar looked towards Swara and chuckled) "It was earlier now she is my friend and moreover she is also a great competition in University. She never allows anyone to come ahead of her. She is very hardworking. I admire the same about her and also a very good singer. I am glad I have got a friend like her"

(Nandini) "Then it is good but you again irritate my sister I will give you a punch" (she glared at him)

(Sanskar) "Ok meri maa.(Turning towards Swara) Your sister is very interesting just like you. Anytime ready to argue and fight" he started laughing loudly.

All were having fun time when Laksh had called Khushi and told them to come back.

When they reached that spot, Laksh spoke

(Laksh) "Swara, if you don't mind, next sitting keep it by next week whenever you guys are free."

(Swara) "Ya sure, why not? Anything else?"

(Laksh) "Yup, Place should be decided by Ragini wherever she is comfortable and also please let her decide the time too" (He smiled looking at Ragini)

(Swara) "Ok. Any medicine?"

(Laksh) "No she need not take any medicines and also the medicines that she is taking, can be stopped this instant. She needs more three to four sitting and she will be fine."

Ragini was smiling ear to ear when she heard that she could stop medicines and moreover she would get alright without any medicines. She also felt relaxed after speaking to Laksh though they never discussed the main matter.