CHAPTER 4

In the night - At the Maheshwaris side

(RP talking to himself) "I have a late night meeting scheduled and I am not able to find any of my suits. Oh man where is it, (he shouted) Sujatha, Sujatha"

(Sujatha enters and says) "Why are you shouting like that and anyways I have two great news for you, one Sanskar has been selected in the Rotman University and Secondly I have been selected as Women Representative from Canada to Vienna Business Meet."

(RP) "Congratulations. How is that I was not informed in my own company?"

(Sujatha) "I wanted to give you a surprise and therefore I concealed it"

(RP) "Fair Enough. Now could you please tell me where all my suits are? I need to attend a business meeting."

(Sujatha felt irked) "I am not a servant to tell you where your suits are. You spoilt my happy mood RPji"

(RP) "What are you talking? I need my suit and I am sure I can ask that from you. There is nothing wrong in that"

(Sujatha) "Just imagine where your Suit would be

(Sujatha) "Just imagine where your Suit would be. It's obvious it would be in the wardrobe. I was so happy about my selection and because of you my total mood is spoiled."

She walks to the wardrobe and starts searching RP's suits in anger and to her dismay, there were no suits in the wardrobe. It was only RP's casuals and his formals excluding his suits.

(RP a little angered) "So Sujathaji did you find my "SUIT"? I just have one request and I have been telling this repeatedly, just check whether the servants have kept my clothes properly or not. I never stopped you from what you want to do and still you get angry. If one servant takes an off from work, we never find anything. At least in the absence of any servant just take care of my things. That is all I am expecting from you. "

(Sujatha) "Gosh!! I don't know where Danny (Servant) has kept your suit. They should be taught some manners" (Arrogant herself never likes to be blamed upon)

(RP) "If the owners are not bothered why will the servant's be bothered about owner's clothes?"

(Sujatha) "What do you mean? Are you taunting me?"

(RP) "There is no meaning. Just forget it"

(Sujatha walks past the intercom and speaks) "Did the clothes come back from laundry? If I forget cant you guys remember. Now go and get the clothes from laundry in an hour as Sir has to go for a meeting. Go do the work fast (and she kept the phone in anger)"

(Sujatha realized her mistake) "I am very Sorry. Let me keep your balance stuffs ready."

(RP) "Not required I will take out my balance clothings myself and my office bag is also ready. I do not want to burden anyone with additional work. Please take care of the business and if you can the kids too and if you cannot do that then I will take care of my business, my kids and also my personal belongings. One more thing Uttara is just becoming stubborn and arrogant like you, at least teach her some manners or it would be very difficult for Rajat to bear her tantrums. Rajat is a very nice kid I do not want to lose a Son-In-Law like him just because of my daughter's nature and tantrums. I have spoken to Uttara but she doesn't seem to understand. This is the only request I am placing in front of you."