CHAPTER 12

Hi Guys I am back.. Hope you guys missed me.... hope u like this update and so please drop in your comments as well the likes

Recap : Bonding of Swasan

The next day had risen and there was a lot of commotion at the Bose House.

(Shomi) "Swara, get up you have to go for your college rehearsals. Please wake up my dear"

(Swara got up with a jerk) "Oh my, I completely forgot about rehearsals. Mom I will get ready till then please keep my breakfast ready. I will eat in bus."

(Shomi) "Ok, now get up and run"

Shomi went towards the kitchen where Ragini was preparing breakfast.

(Shomi) "Ragu please make sandwiches for Swara and pack it in a foil paper. She will eat her breakfast in the bus as she is getting late."

(Ragini) "But mom I have made pancakes for her as it is Nandu and Swara's favourite."

(Shomi) "My dear that's good but how will she eat it in bus?"

(Ragini thought for some time and said) "Mom, I will make it as pancake sandwich. I will cut them in small slices and pack it for her just like sandwich along with that I will also pack some fruits."

(Shomi) "That's a good idea Ragu. Then quickly pack it for her, once Swara is ready she would just take this home on her hear. So make it quick till then I will wake up Nandu"

Ragini packs Swara's breakfast. Here Swara is in a hurry and is getting ready whereas Nandu is just torturing her mom by not waking up easily though she is awake. Ragini comes near Swara and hands her breakfast tightly sealed so that her food doesn't get spoiled. Swara takes it in her hand and places the same in her hand bag along with a bottle of water. Swara then runs to Nandu's room and asks her to wake up as she wants to tell her something important. Listening important Nandu gets up leaving an astonished Shomi mouth shut.

(Swara) "Listen my cutie, wake up fast. Remember that Ragu is having her appointment today?"

(Nandini) "Yes Swara Di, I remember."

(Swara) "So my young naughty sister you have to bring Ragini to my college sharp by 1.30 and from there we will go to Khushi's house for lunch and from there we will visit the doc. So I want you to be there on time, please. Even if Ragini says "NO" bring her by hook or by crook. So can I trust you?"

(Nandini) "Don't worry Swara Di, I will bring her on time. Instead of coming to your college I will go directly to Khushi Di's house. I will tell Ragini that we are going to go and visit the Mittals and I will bring Maa along too. So that Ragini cannot say NO"

(Swara turned her face towards her Mom) "What do you suggest?"

(Shomi) "I can do anything for my Ragu. So I guess I will go with what Nandu has suggested."

(Swara) "Ok then see you guys later and be on time."

Swara then leaves for her practice and here everyone convinces Ragini to go to the Mittals house for lunch. Meanwhile Shomi has also informed Shweta that they all were coming for lunch and she also apologized for self inviting themselves. Shweta immediately dismissed the apology and said her that they are family.

Swara had reached her bus stop and meanwhile Sanskar was crossing so he stopped his car in front of her. Swara didn't know that the driver of the car was Sanskar and she was marching towards the car in full anger. As soon as she knocked, the window shades came down and she was surprised and she said

(Swara) "Sanskar what are you doing here and is this the way you drive the car?"

(Sanskar) "Relax Swara. I saw you were walking so I thought I will scare you but instead you have become a devil in anger"