CHAPTER 8

Hi Guys I am back.. Hope you guys missed me....

Guys I know I am irregular like crazy but I am extremely sorry for that and sorry to disappoint you guys but these irregularity of mine would continue till July first week. I have lot of things going on, one I have my MBA Project deadline to complete, Two I will again be travelling for work during MID June ,the third reason is I am having my cousin's wedding coming up and I have to practice for sangeeth and fourth its already been 2 months and 10 days post accident and I am still recovering... So I am really sorry for disappointing you guys. I am sorry for not meeting up to your expectations.. I am really sorry..

Recap : Swara's mesmerizing singing

SanKavhil were talking when they were moving towards parking

(Sanskar) "So how was your activity class?"

(Sahil) "It was good. I enjoy being in Gym Class. But Kavita here is all huffs and puffs. You should have seen her face, it was amazing when in Gym Class we were asked to do Push-Ups"

(Kavita in all anger) "Oh just shut up Sahil, How can they ask girls to do push-ups it was so difficult and that to for a continuous period of three minutes. Ridiculous"

(Sahil) "Really Kavita, it was just three minutes and moreover you were not the only girl in the class. Did you see our class mate Khushi, she was amazing. She didn't even show any budge and she did it with ease. So stop complaining about being a girl." (The activity classes in the university are common for all the MBA Student be it whatever group/stream they have taken)

(Kavita) "Whatever Sahil, Why are you anyways supporting that girl, you know she is not of our standards. You always either talk about Swara and now Khushi. Why So?"

(Sahil) "I am not supporting, I am just saying that these girls have given me inspiration that no matter what you are, you can achieve anything. Be it rich or poor, male or female. These two girls are unique. Swara is poor but she is bold, fearless, straight forward and hardworking whereas Khushi, let me tell you Kavita she is rich and she is upto our standards as she is one of my relative's friend's daughter. So you can stop judging her by her looks. Khushi as far as I know is a sweet, bubbly and a talented girl. Both these girls prove to be like an inspiration in never to back down from challenges and that girls are equal to boys. I guess Kavita fashion is not everything sometimes other things also matter. You should also look upto them"

(Kavita) "Oh Cut the Crap Sahil. Even I have brain that is why I have got admission in this college and I am beautiful and rich. That is more than enough I do not need any inspiration"

(Sahil) "At least learn simplicity, stop being a snobbish person Kavita"

Seeing their talks, Sanskar knew it is going to end up in a fight and therefore decided to step in,