CHAPTER 15

Hi Guys I am back.. Hope you guys missed me....

Recap: Shifting of House and Some new Bondings

Bose House

Next Day

The Bose house had mentally prepared to start their life a fresh. With getting themselves a new house, it brought them a new sense of confidence. The Bose Family was ready to face the world and they were happy with their new beginnings.

At the Dining

(Shomi) "Girls, Nandini and I are leaving for school. So we have to start a little early. Ragini and Swara, please make sure you girls eat your breakfast and then leave for respective works. Ragini, all the best, for your interview at the crèche. I know you will get selected and be confident. Swara, Anurag Bhaisaab will send the car, so you can go in the car.

(Ragini and Swara in unison) "Yes Mom."

Saying this both Shomi and Nandini had left the house.

(Swara) "So Ragini, Laksh had called me to tell that you need to go for your appointment. So do you want me to schedule for this Saturday?"

(Ragini) "Why Saturday?. I can even go anytime during this week."

(Swara) "I want to accompany you Ragini and I can only do that during weekends as balance days I have my classes at the University."

(Ragini) "Swara, I can manage. I want to do this alone and I want to face all my insecurities by myself. I want to be strong for you all. I do not want to be the person who is weak."

(Swara) "It is about weak or strong. I just want to be with you."

(Ragini) "I promise Swara, that I will take care of myself and you will see a change in me. Let me do this alone, just this time. If I will not be able to handle myself then from next sitting onwards I will take you. Just for once, let me do this alone."

(Swara) "But any problem, you will have to give me a call immediately."

(Ragini) "It's a done deal. So can you fix an appointment at Laksh' clinic for tomorrow or so. I have an interview to attend today and moreover even if I get selected I would like to join from next week, so I can complete at the least one sitting by tomorrow. What do you say?"

(Swara) "I will get your appointment scheduled with his clinic and moreover you can also have his number, just in case you need it."

(Ragini) "Done, just write it down and leave it near my mobile. You also have to leave now, as the car is going to come anytime soon and your lunch is also packed so please take that before you leave, I will head to my room, to freshen up."

(Swara) "Ya ok. Now stop nagging like a mother, I am the elder one here, so stop fussing around and get ready."

(Ragini) "You might be elder, but just by a year. Now do what I say and if the car comes before I come out, just lock the door and leave, I have a spare key with me."