CHAPTER 26

Hi Guys first of all I am really sorry for making you guys wait for month and a half. I kind of feel super guilty. But my work and a death in my family of a really close person to my heart had made my world upside down. She was my Sister-In-Law. She was the best and she had always encouraged me no matter what. She was an epitome of positivism and even in her last few days she always talked ad spread positiveness. So I was heart-broken when she had left our family and so I was unable to write. So I am really sorry and thank you for waiting for me. I would try to be regular. I am so sooooooooooorrrrryyyy. Please accept my apology and keep supporting me.....Love Crystal

Recap: Love is in the Air

Today was the day when Sanskar and Swara were going to get to know the real feelings of DP and Sharmishtha (Shomi).

The BEST Morning:

Swara and Sanskar had met up an hour early than the university timings.

(Sanskar) "I see that you are on time, for a person who didn't want DP Uncle and Shomi aunty to be together, has come on time. You have impressed me Ms.Bose"

(Swara) "Please stop being sarcastic Sanskar. I know it's my mistake and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I need the old Sanskar back with whom I had fun and a very little banter. I do not want this Sanskar who is rude, arrogant and mean. Please Sanskar, I promise I would listen to whatever you say and would never judge your judgments."

(Sanskar) "Oh really? Do you think that reason would have made me mad at you? Why did you hide such a big matter related to my life Swara?

(Swara confused) "What did I hide Sanskar?

(Sanskar) "Oh really, you don't know what I am talking about, am I right?"

(Swara) "I really don't know Sanskar?"

(Sanskar) "Ok fine. What is going on behind my back? I Know that Lucky, Dad, Sahil and DP uncle are involved with you which is something serious and even I have no idea about?"

(Swara took a breather as she understood that he doesn't know the real matter) "Actually that was a surprise that Laksh wanted for Ragini, and we were planning that. Since you were not talking to me, I did not involve you in the plan."

(Sanskar) "How mean that you are deciding something for my Sister-In-Law and you are not including me that's really bad."

(Swara) "Ok I am extremely sorry. It was you who were not talking to me, so I had to make plan with others. Anyways that plan is almost ready and Laksh would give that as a gift for her on wedding day. That is all sorted anyways. Now at least accept my apology and tell me what's the plan for DP sir and mom."

(Sanskar) "Since it is about Ragini's happiness I will not mind. Anyways you go and talk to DP Uncle alone and confront him and I will talk to Shomi Aunty and confront her. Let's see what is their exact feeling for each other and then we will see how to make them confess love for each other."

(Swara) "But what will I go and speak to DP sir. You know right it would be difficult for me to speak"

(Sanskar) "Do you have a Bluetooth with you so that we can be connected through phone and I will ask the same question that you could ask DP Uncle? Once you gain confidence, just disconnect the phone and talk with the flow."

(Swara) "Cool.. That sounds like a plan. One ore doubt when are we supposed to speak to them"

(Sanskar) "The professors would arrive in half an hour's time and after that we would have one hour's time before the sessions start, so we would get hold of them during that time itself because post university time we can discuss how can we move further."