CHAPTER 6

Sorry again for late updates.. Its been more than a month and still recovery.. gosh I hate my life but anyways..AS they say show must go on and here I am coming up with another update.. I don't know if you like it or not and then after that I will be able to update only after a month as I am going to Kerala for official work in limping condition. But since I love my work, I will not regret.. At least I get to go out of the house after a month staying in house.

I am really sorry for making you guys wait. I know you must be thinking that I have some attitude but trust me guys it's nothing like that.. It's just that I have work and I have a project to complete plus I need to take care of my health.. So I am sorry...

*********************************************************************************************

Recap: Face off in class between Swasan

At the Campus

When Sanskar, Kavita and Sahil were walking out,

(Sahil) "Dude what a atom bomb was Swara (he started laughing at Sanskar). What an insult? I didn't think that the topper of the class would be like this. Simple but head strong what a combination."

(Sanskar) "Ya Right (said sarcastically)"

(Sahil) "Whatever you say Bro, but she was something different from other girls. She made you quiet, you didn't have that many answers to her questions and the best part she didn't fall for your charms like how other girls do."

(Sanskar) "Oh please Sahil, I was just respecting her as she was a girl"

(Sahil) "Don't I know how much you hate girls, apart from Kavita your mom and sis, you haven't given respect to any other girl, so just cut the crap and agree you didn't know how to answer her back."

(Kavita butted in their conversation) "Sahil just stop it. She was a no one. She was poor and she has no standard to match up to Sanskar. God knows how university can give admission to such people."

(Sahil) "Just because she insulted Sanskar, you have no rights to question her intelligence. Though she may be poor, she has topped in our class and also she has got full scholarship. So never compare a person with the status. See her intelligence which is more important."

(Kavita) "Why are you taking sides with that "NO ONE"? She is arrogant, rude, cheap and mental and moreover she has no manners"

(Sahil) "I am not taking anyone's side. I am just stating the facts. Just because she is poor or she is not fashionable like you girls, doesn't mean that it gives you a right to insult someone. Look at her hard work that has got her admission in this prestigious university. By the way even you are arrogant and rude, so should I also judge you on that basis"

Kavita was fuming in anger when he said that but she was not able to answer Sahil back as she knew somewhere down the line Sahil was right.

(Sanskar) "I think Sahil is right Kavita, I know I do not like her arrogance but that doesn't mean you forget about her intelligence and talk about her status. She deserves to be in this university because she has worked hard for it even more that you, me or Sahil. I am happy that she is our class mate as it is going to be fun. She is going to give some healthy competition and I am totally up for it. I don't like her and that would be good enough for me to be motivated and be in par with her in the class."

(Kavita) "At least someone hates her like I do"

(Sahil) "You know guys whatever you say, but I really like her and most importantly I respect her especially her confidence, it is just amazing."