CHAPTER 17

Shocked for an early update.. Even i am shocked too :P

(Guys I do not know whether you would appreciate the content that I am bringing up but I want you all to know that it is very much needed to bring about awareness in society. Many will think that all age group people read so I should make it Private, but guys if I make private the whole point of awareness is lost. So its all about abusing, kind of rape etc. So if you are comfortable read else kindly ignore the same)

Bose house

That same day, the entire Bose house was settled for dinner and Ragini was thinking of the words that Laksh was saying so she decided to confront the family.

(Swara) "Ragini, I wanted to ask how your appointment with Laksh was?"

(Ragini) "Ya, I was going to talk about that only. So can I start?"

(Third Person's POV)

All nodded, she told all the things that she had told Laksh. Shomi was crying that she was not able to understand her daughter especially when she needed her the most. She felt guilty and was crying when Ragini was telling her story. Whereas Nandini and Swara were happy as she finally confronted and they were having happy tears.

(Ragini) "So now please do not cry for me and Mom please be strong, I am all good and fine. I feel very light thanks to Laksh and moreover it was none of our mistake. Mom, Swara and Nandini, I am sorry that I hid this from you guys, but I didn't want anyone to take stress as we had so many problems because of father."

(Nandini immediately pitched in) "Then I am sorry Ragini Di for being coward as I was the one who rang the bell that day and ran off and hid behind the bushes. Then once Raj came out and I made sure he didn't do anything to you, I ran behind him and I heard him say to someone that the work was not done as someone came in the house. But before I could catch him, some homeless guy stabbed him (So Cliché I know) and ran away with all his belongings. I know I should have informed all but I didn't want Ragini Di to relieve those moments and I didn't want mom to take stress and therefore I just told Swara Di"

Ragini and Shomi didn't know how to react. They were also numb and now it was time for Swara to tell her part

(Swara) "Yes, Nandini had told me everything but we both were waiting for Ragini to tell us because we didn't want her to think about the same again and again. We wanted her to confront us but this confrontation took almost three years. That is the reason why I asked her to go to a Psychiatrist but it didn't do much wonder. Whenever she stopped her medicines, she would get back her nightmares initially. But when she dropped her studies and started tutoring along with Mom and I, she started becoming a little free and I was happy seeing that change in her. So the doctor had reduced her dosage of medicines and after almost three years we got Laksh who has given Ragini strength and positivity to confront us and I should definitely thank him personally for that"

(Shomi controlled herself from sobbing and spoke) "Why didn't you or Nandini tell me anything? Why did you keep in dark? When I saw Ragini's condition it pained but none of you even bothered to tell me. Do you think I am so weak or vulnerable that none of you believed or trusted me?"

(Swara) "Mom, please this was not our intention. We didn't want to bother you and moreover everything was under control only one thing was not clear that who provoked Raj to do that. Again mom, Nandini and I are really sorry. Please forgive us"

(Shomi) "I don't know what to say. I am highly disappointed that none of you trusted me but being a mother I cannot stay angry from all of you. So I forgive you all"

(Swara) "Thank you and Sorry Mom. One more thing I am planning to invite Anurag Uncle, Shweta Aunty, Khushi, Sanskar, Sahil and Laksh on lunch this Sunday. What do you think?"