Chapter 28

Hi, first of all sorry for posting after so many months.... I know i have been giving slow updates but it is just that i am having no time because of my busy work schedule. So here i present the next update

Recap: Raglak's Wedding along with Sudden wedding of DP and SHomi. Truth of Shekhar and Sakshi

Same Day

RP moved towards Sujatha and didn't speak a word with her. He just asked her to move towards the car so that they could leave towards home. Though her eyes were searching for Sanskar, RP just asked her to move forward. Whereas Uttara just hugged Rajat and sobbed to her heart's content. Rajat decided to take Uttara to their home so that she could divert her mind. Raglak and other Maheshwaris along with Adi, Nandini, Shomi and DP moved towards the main hall and attended the guests, so that the speculation could be avoided.

On the other side Swara moved towards Sanskar who was still crying like a lost child sitting on the ground. Seeing Sanskar's pain, Swara couldn't hold her tears back. So, she softly sobbed so that Sanskar couldn't listen to her cries, she knew she had to be strong for him but seeing his condition she couldn't stop her tears. She sobbed to her heart's content and then she wiped her tears off and walked towards Sanskar who was still crying like a baby. She then sat next to Sanskar and patted his shoulders. Sanskar turned to see who had come and seeing Swara he felt relaxed but still couldn't control his pain. He sobbed seeing her and held her tightly. It was as if his life was dependent on Swara.

He held her by her waist and placed his face on her lap and sobbed. He just wanted to feel relieved from the pain that he had within him for so many years. Swara did nothing but just smoothening his hair so that he could relax. It was almost an hour when his sobs mellowed down, and he felt relieved.

(Sanskar still keeping his head on her lap) "Why did this happen with me Swara? Am I a bad kid that it happened to me? Why my mom was not able to see my pain? They say that a mom can see right through the face of a child then why wasn't my mom able to see right through my pain Swara. Why?

Swara just kept running her hand through his hair and then she bent down a little towards Sanskar's ears

(Swara spoke very softly) "You know something, you are very strong just like my Ragini. She also had undergone a lot of problems in her life, but she still stood strong and she was the most sensible person out of all the three of us. You are also the same, strong and the most matured person I have met. They say that God only tests those who can handle this, and you are one among them. About your mom, she was ignorant because she thought you were a very strong boy. Also, she had trusted that lady too much hence it would have been difficult for her to imagine anything if that sort would occur and the way RP Uncle and you had put the act, no one could have known too. So please don't blame her. Try to forgive her and then the burden that you have in your heart will just lessen and you would feel much lighter.

After she spoke, she bent down and kept her head over Sanskar's head and just kept soothing him in such a way that he actually felt light. Her voice had magic. Then again Sanskar spoke

(Sanskar) "The trauma that still sits in my head, what do I do about that?"

(Swara) "Sanskar, Sakshi and Shekhar are already being punished for their deeds and you got to release the trauma and the pain now. Sanskar now you have a bright future with the Canadian Government, you have such a wonderful family who always would support you and you have the best of friends who are ready to make you laugh. When you have so many things to think about then why think about the worst. Now you have a different life Sanskar. Life of Freedom from the pain that you had endured, now even if the past comes and hits you, make sure you hit them back right on their face. Never back down now Sanskar. Promise me that I would be able to see the real you. Do you give me your promise?"