CHAPTER 11

Love you guys for supporting me. I am elated that though I post like once in a blue moon, you guys still read it and like it..

At the University

Kavita had already departed from college, Sashi (Sahil+Khushi) had left towards the café to discuss about their project. Swara had gone to her library.

At the Library

Swara was issuing books and granting access to people who were in need of internet when suddenly she felt a known person entering the library. As soon as she saw the person, she ran to him

(Swara) "What are you doing here?"

(Boy) "Even I need extra information so that I can be in power with you. I also need to do extra research"

(Swara) "But I gave you the notes Sanskar, I guess that would be enough for you. You don't have to come daily to library and discuss the project. You divide the topics and I can concentrate on mine and you on yours and things would be easy."

(Sanskar) "Swara you have already spoon fed me with information and I don't want to burden you by giving you individual topics. What we do in this project would be together and you have to listen to me. Now please could you give me the Wi-Fi password?

(Swara) "Sure"

Swara had then typed the WiFi password in Sanskar's laptop and she had also given him the Library Access so he could browse what and all is required for the presentation. Moreover Swara whenever was free, used to sit next to Sanskar and help in the presentation. The librarian never stopped Swara from discussion because she knew that Swara was efficient and vigilant. As soon any student used to come to Library, she would immediately go to them and help. Swara had lent few books to Sanskar for further reading which helped them in covering 80 percent of the presentation. Later Swara said Sanskar that she had to leave and they could meet tomorrow at the Music Rehearsal for the competition. Sanskar had agreed to drop Swara but Swara was adamant of not taking the offer,

(Sanskar) "Swara, stop being adamant and please let me drop you."

(Swara) "Are you mad? My house is Dundas and it would take almost one hour of up and down. I am sorry Sanskar but I will not agree."

(Sanskar) "That's not a problem Swara"

(Swara) "Nope. I am not agreeing for it. Let's do one thing, I will give you points that you need to elaborate and make the presentation on. So you could go home and work on it. I don't have to bother about discussing the project tomorrow at the time of rehearsal. What say?"

(Sanskar) "Please Swara. It is already getting late"

(Swara) "End of discussion Sanskar. Take these points and we will discuss the presentation on Monday. No arguments on this. See you tomorrow and Bye. Any doubts give me a call. I have also written my number in the Points sheet."

Swara started leaving and Sanskar was miffed. But Swara being adamant didn't leave any option for Sanskar and he had to agree. Sanskar left for his home and started working on the presentation along with having his evening Snacks and Tea. Sanskar had completed feeding the entire presentation in half an hour with the help of Swara's notes. The only pending item in the project was "How will the past effect in present and future". Sanskar was satisfied with the project. Then he decided to call Swara to check on her.

(Sanskar) "Hey Swara"

(Swara) "Hi Sanskar."

(Sanskar) "Swara our presentation is ready we only have to fill in and analyse the effect on the project in present and future scenario."