CHAPTER 7

AT UNIVERSITY,

It was time for their activity classes, so all went separate ways. Sanskar and Swara had taken up music and Khushi, Sahil and Kavita had taken up Gym Classes. Kavita was irked because Swasan were together, she felt jealous because she didn't want any girl near Sanskar, though she knew Swasan would end up fighting, she still hated Swara

In the Music Class

(Teacher) "Hello Student, I am Mr. Henry Richards your music teacher. In this class we would divide the groups into three. The first group would contain only those who can sing, the second group would consist of students who can play instruments and the third group would consist of students who could sing as well as play instruments."

(Student 1) "I have a doubt sir, how would you check we are all telling the truth or not? I might even bluff"

(Henry) "Do you think I am stupid, once you all enroll yourselves in the groups, I will keep an audition and I would get to know whether all you guys are generally interested in music or is it just a pass time that you guys have joined? Let me tell you clearly guys, if you are just coming to the music class for fun then please get out. This class will only value genuine talents and not people who are coming for passing the time. Are we clear here?"

(Students in Unison) "Yes Sir"

(Henry) "So guys let's make groups. Student who can only sing stand to my right, students who can play only instruments towards my left and those who are all rounder, in the centre."

Students slowly formed groups as directed by their teacher.

(Henry) "So guys I see that all have formed groups. I see that we are having ten students in each category, so we will start auditioning with all rounder. Then in our next session we will combine only singers and instrument players. So do you all agree?"

Students in unison "YES Sir"

So likewise the audition had started as discussed, like Mr.Henry said, he was very strict, he didn't allow those who just made fool of themselves and asked them to get out of the class, then came Sanskar' turn, he held the guitar and started (He chose this song because he hated girls, because he thought that girls could only take advantage and nothing else)

"You used to call me on my, You used to, you used to, Yeah

You used to call me on my cell phone,Late night when you need my love

Call me on my cell phone, Late night when you need my love

And I know when that hotline bling, That can only mean one thing

I know when that hotline bling,That can only mean one thingEver since I left the city, You got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out, Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
'Cause ever since I left the city, you started wearing less and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor,
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before

You used to call me on my cell phone, Late night when you need my love, Call me on my cell phone, Late night when you need my love

I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing "

(Third Person's POV) As Sanskar completed the song, all applauded him. He was very good, even Swara was mesmerized listening to the song; she knew that somewhere down the line he was hurt, because he sang the song with hatred. She didn't know how but she felt him being hurt through his eyes, but being Swara she just applauded and never spoke anything. Henry was finally happy and Sanskar was in the music club. Out of ten students only 4 were selected and balance were asked to leave from the music club.