CHAPTER 14

A big Sorry for the late updates

Recap: Swara feels there is something that Sanskar is hiding. Bonding between the Bose Family and the Mittals

Mittals House

The next day all the young girls battalion got up late. So the girls had decided to directly have their brunch.

When they came down, their parents were already chitchatting and having fun.

All the four girls screamed to get their parents attention "Good Morning"

(Shomi and the Mittals) "Good Morning Kids"

(Swara) "Uncle did you find about the address that I told you?"

(Anurag) "Yes Beta, and the property is a great place. It's in Burlington. The only problem is that you have to travel an hour via trains to your university. For Nandini and Shomi, it would take one and half hours to travel by train, will that be okay? One more thing, there are lots of kids in that locality and also there is a pre-school, so Ragini you will still be pre-occupied. You can go to the play school in the morning and evening you and Shomi can take your coaching classes. There is a park nearby that location and it's a very friendly environment from what I have found."

(Shomi) "Bhaisaab (means elder brother), There is no problem about travel. We are used to travelling. That wouldn't be a problem. I just want to move out of that house at the earliest. Also, thanks for finding all the information in detail. It means a lot."

(Anurag) "Ok then. Let's go for a family outing. Shweta please pack a picnic basket, let's enjoy this Sunday and also we can visit the address."

All were super excited about it. The girls ran to their rooms to freshen up and came down. They had fruit and coffee for once and left. It was a Forty Five Minutes long drive from Toronto and the neighborhood was indeed beautiful. We met the Agent and he had told that Sanskar had already informed that the Bose Family would come and visit the house anytime this week.

Swara's POV

It was an individual house with one storey

It was an individual house with one storey. The house was stone crafted and the design was the same as other houses. The house had an attached parking area, which would remain unused since we didn't have a car, but never mind, the house was beautiful. Each house in the neighborhood had a backyard and so it was with this house. As soon as we entered the house, we saw that there was a living room, kitchen and a small guest room in the ground floor and the first floor had three normal sized rooms. The house was semi-furnished and also the rooms and the living rooms had air-conditioners attached. The house also had a backup generator just in case of the power cut. The entire house was just perfect and the rental cost was about $1000 for two weeks which I found perfect. Though a little pricey, but it was worth every penny.

(Living Room)