Chapter 27

Apologies for posting it like Super late.. Hope you all enjoy the same

Recap : Feelings of Shomi and DP

Today was the day when the final step to bring DP and Shomi closer and that was going to happen by involving the families. Even Adi had managed to sneak out from his home without letting Shekhar and Sakshi

Swasan were nervous about how would the elders and other react. They didn't know how to start. They were just standing quietly and others were looking at them very intently.

So someone had to break the silence and so RP spoke

(RP) "So what is the occasion that both of you have called us minus DP, Sharmishthaji and Sujata"

(Swara) "That uncle, I mean to say we both wanted to ask .... That I don't know how to put it... I mean..."

Swara was just blabbering, all were shocked that the straight forward Swara is being so hesitant, so instead of jumping to conclusion, Sahil's mom Kirti decided to ask the same question to Sanskar

(Kirti) "So Sanskar, why is Swara being so confused, could you please enlighten us what's happening or are we supposed to draw weird conclusion?"

(Sanskar) "No Aunty, I will tell you. Actually Swara and I wanted to ask what is your opinion on re-marriages?"

All were confused as to why they wanted to ask this. So all were giving various opinions about whether they have to accept or not and about the society. But all came to a common conclusion that if the people who are getting re-married are happy then we should not think about the society. Swasan were happy that at least all of them were on same page.

(Anurag – Khushi's father) "But why did you ask this question out of the blue is there anything else that we are supposed to know?"

(Swara) "Yes uncle, actually both Sanskar and I have noticed that mom and DP uncle like each other but because of the society mom doesn't want to accept this relation and DP Uncle doesn't want to fail mom and therefore he is not ready to confront mom, that's why we called you here to know all your opinion"

All were very happy because they knew that both Sharmishtha and DP deserved happiness. DP had lost his wife at a very young age and he didn't want to marry and Sharmishtha had only got betrayal and therefore even she deserves to get second chance.

(Laksh) "That is awesome news, so what help do you want from us?"

(Sanskar) "Actually we want Shomi aunty to forget about the society and we want her to think about her life. She thinks that if she gets married again, then no one would marry her daughters. She thinks that if she confronts with her feelings then even Laksh would break her relationship with Ragini"

(Gautami – Laksh's mom) "Oh my God, I guess Sharmishthaji is totally crazy, why would we leave such beautiful daughter-in-law, we would be stupid if for this reason we would break the relations with the Bose Family."

Ragini was blushing and Laksh was happy seeing them happy and more than that thinking about the broad-mindedness of his parents

(Shweta – Khushi's mom) "Since we all are on the same page, I suggest that we all should wait till Ragini and Laksh's wedding which is around the corner and then confront them"

(RP) "You are right but I still feel that we should remove the fear of re-marriages from Sharmishthaji's mind before we totally confront them"

Aditya, Swara, Ragini and Nandini were happy because all were thinking about their mother's happiness and all four were happy because DP was going to be their dad