XVIII pt. 2

Beyoncé

I was fuming. I walked into the house and went straight to the kitchen to get an ice pack for Bella's face. If Gina didn't think I was going to kill her before, she's got some shit coming for her.

I saw Bella and Blue walk into the kitchen out of the corner of my eye as I was stepping away from the freezer. "Isabella, why don't you go upstairs and take a bath to relax yourself. There should be some bath bombs I got from Lush by the tub in your bathroom." I told her, handing over the ice pack. "Keep this on your face so the swelling will go down."

"Okay." Bella nodded. She winced when the ice pack came in contact with her face, but she continued to hold it against it.

I brushed a few stray hairs away from Bella's face and kissed her head before she could walk out. "I'll be right here, just yell if you need me baby."

"Got it."

I watched Bella leave before looking down at Blue. She was quieter than usual, and I knew why. I bent down and lifted Blue in my arms, setting her on the island. I shifted her so that she was in between my legs and leaned forward, caressing her cheek. "Talk to me, Blue Blue. What's going on in there?" I lightly tapped her head.

Blue shrugged and rested her head against my shoulder. "That was scary." She said softly. I rubbed her back, coaxing her to continue. "I didn't want to leave Bella alone, but she told me to run so I did. I was worried though." I heard Blue sniffle and quickly pulled back to look at her face.

"Hey, hey, you did the right thing baby girl." I assured her, carefully wiping her tears away. "If you didn't come get me, I wouldn't have been able to get Bella. You did the right thing, okay? Thank you for listening to her."

Blue nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "Who was that lady, mommy?" She asked quietly.

"Nobody you need to worry about, princess." I kissed Blue's head and laid my head against hers. "She didn't touch you, did she?"

I felt Blue shake her head and sighed with relief. "No, but she grabbed Bella."

I sighed. "I know. Did she grab her hard?"

"Yes. It looked like it hurt and Bella made a noise." Blue told me. I felt myself getting angry again, but shook my head. I had to stay calm right now. "That's when Bella told me to run." Blue explained. I nodded slowly. I had to remind myself to thank Bella later for keeping Blue safe. She could've very well left Blue and ran, but she didn't. I doubt she would ever put Blue in harms way, but you never know. I'm just thankful both of my babies are safe and with me, as they should be.

I looked up and saw Jay heading outside. "Where are you going?" I asked, making him stop halfway out the door. "We need to talk." I reminded him firmly. I wasn't letting Gina get away with this shit, and I was done sitting on the sidelines watching nothing get done. We were taking care of this, and we were taking care of this now.

"I know Bey, I just need to make a phone call real quick. It'll only take me a minute." Jay told me. I stared at him for a few seconds before nodding slowly. I kept my eyes on him as he walked away until Blue tapped my shoulder.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asked sweetly. I smiled and nodded.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, helping her down off the island.

"The Little Mermaid!"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm and held her hand as we walked out of the kitchen. "Okay baby." I agreed. "How about you take a shower while I get the movie set up?"

"Okay mommy." Blue nodded. I sighed, relieved that she didn't argue with me tonight, and headed upstairs.

*****

Jay

I was walking around the backyard, looking between my phone and the house, thinking too damn much. Gina's crazy ass decided to show up during our family lunch, who the fuck knows why, and now Bey was going to be on high alert. Even higher than usual. This shit was bad, and I had to fix it. Quick.

"Fuck it." I sighed and dialed the number, bringing my phone up to my ear. I kept lookin back at the house to make sure Beyoncé wasn't close by. I couldn't risk her hearing this conversation. This was some shit our marriage wouldn't recover from if she did.

"Jay, nice of you to call baby."

"Cut the shit, Gina. I don't have time for it right now." I snapped quietly. I quickly looked around before continuing. "What the fuck were you thinking? Have you lost your damn mind? Do you want my wife to kill your crazy ass? You need to stop doubting her capabilities. She's fuming right now."

"I don't give a fuck about your wife, Jay. Fuck Beyoncé." I bit my tongue to keep myself from snapping. I couldn't piss this bitch off. "She ain't got no reason to be mad. If anything, she should be thanking me. I took care of that baby for thirteen years. Something she wasn't capable of doing."

"You don't know what she could've been capable of, because you didn't give her a chance." I spoke lowly, trying to control my anger. "You didn't just take a child from Beyoncé, you took my child too. I still haven't forgiven you for that, and I know she never will. But you would think, after all the shit you've done, all the grief you caused, you would be fucking grateful I'm bending over backwards and risking my fucking marriage to keep your ass under the radar."

"You don't have to do shit for me, Jay. You offered."

"You know damn well that's not how it went down." I spat. "Don't act like you're not blackmailing my ass."

Gina laughed and I took a deep breath. I needed to calm down before I snapped. "This wasn't part of the deal. You showing up, after you swore to me you would stay away was not part of this fucking deal!" I shouted.

"Deal's off."

"Excuse me?"

"I got the cash I needed, I'm set. And I'm coming back for my child. Try and stop me, and I'll let your wife and everyone else know about our little secret." Gina giggled. It was one of those nasty, twisted laughs that you usually only hear from psychotic bitches. This was some shit.

"Don't do this." I warned. "You're not getting her back, Gina, you gotta let that shit go. She's mine and Beyoncé's. And from what I've heard, she doesn't even want to be with you anymore. Let that shit go before your ass is behind bars."

"See you soon, Jay. Kiss my baby goodnight for me." Was all Gina said before the line went dead. I yanked my phone away and slid it back into my pocket before I did some shit I would regret. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I had to get my family out of Houston immediately.