XLVII

Beyoncé

Jay and I were sitting outside on one of the couches, talking about any and everything. We decided to spend the night under the stars, since the weather was nice tonight and we have a beautiful view of the sky from our backyard. It was something we weren't able to do much of in New York, so I was taking advantage. It was almost one in the morning so the kids were sleep, and I was happy knowing we wouldn't be bothered.

"Bey," I looked up at Jay and raised my brow. "I'm sorry." He said. "I'm sorry for all of this. I swear I had no idea, and if I did I would've told you a long time ago."

I nodded. "I know. I'm not holding this against you." I said. "Am I upset that you have a son with the woman I hate more than anyone else in the world? Yes. But you didn't know, and I'm not penalizing you for that."

"This shit just don't make any sense." Jay said and rubbed my back. I laid my head on his chest, letting him vent. I know he needed it. "Why the hell would Gina take Bella if she had a whole ass kid? Mike told me she gave him up and her sister's been raising him all this time, but that doesn't make any sense either." Jay ranted. I kissed his neck and rubbed his arm.

"I don't know baby." I said. I really didn't. This entire situation made absolutely no sense to me, but I was trying to handle it the best way I could.

"Why wouldn't she tell me I had a son? She took two of my kids away from me Beyoncé. Isabella and Jeremiah." Jay said upset. I sighed and sat up, looking down at my husband. He was frowning, so I gently stroked his cheek. We made eye contact and I shook my head.

"Baby, I don't have an explanation for you. If you really want to know, this is something you'll have to ask Gina." I said. "I don't have the answers you're looking for."

"Hell no. If I'm anywhere near that bitch I'll kill her." Jay said.

"I don't know what you want me to do, Jay." I said softly. "Do you want to see your son?" I asked.

Jay looked at me wearily and I shook my head. "Jay, if you want to see your son I'm not stopping you. He's your child. I despise his mother, but I have nothing against him okay?" I said. Jay nodded.

"I hear you, Bey. I want to see him, but I don't know how he feels about me." He said. I nodded because I understood that. "I don't even know if he knows I'm his dad. He might not be with that shit. He probably thinks I abandoned him or something." Jay sighed.

"Well, just take some time to think about it. If you want to have a relationship with him, that's on you. I don't have a problem with it. I won't have to deal with Gina and that would be my only concern, so I'm fine." I told him.

Jay leaned up and kissed me. "Aight. Thank you baby." He said.

I smiled. "You're welcome. You know I'll always support you, especially with something like this."

"I know, and I appreciate it." Jay said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I laid back down on his chest. "I sure as hell don't take you for granted. I appreciate everything you do, Bey."

"I know you do. And I can say the same about you." I rubbed his chest. "I love you, Jay. We're in this together."

Jay chuckled. "I love you too. You my ride or die." He said like a gangsta. I laughed.