XXXII

Isabella

I walked into Blue's room and saw her sitting at her little table, having a tea party with her stuffed animals. It was a table full too because she has a shit ton of them. I couldn't help but smile though, I was happy to see Blue occupying herself since the whole Beyoncé incident. She was even dressed up in a pink Gucci dress and sparkly ballet flats– a true diva. I could never.

"Hey." I walked over to Blue to get a better look at the setup. It was a much nicer tea party set than I had as a child. I'm pretty sure it was actually fine china too, probably custom made from China, but I wouldn't be surprised. Blue's not your average seven year old, and she definitely doesn't have average parents. They spoil her like crazy, and she probably doesn't even notice. Just the other day Jay came home with a diamond encrusted music box and Blue didn't even bat an eye. It was like $2,000, I almost had a heart attack when I heard the price.

But I mean, I get spoiled just as much so I can't say anything. I think they genuinely enjoy buying us nice things and that's cool. I don't mind obviously, having new things is always fine with me.

"Are you busy right now?" I asked, leaning back against one of her bed posts. Blue's room was like a fairy/princess theme, and Beyoncé and Jay really went all out for it.

"Ummm kinda, but I'm almost finished." Blue replied. She poured actual tea from the main teapot and handed me one of the tiny cups. "Thirsty? It was just brewed." She informed me. Huh.

"Oookay." I sipped the tea and hummed. It was really good, and I wasn't gonna question it. "Anyway, when you're finished with this, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me." I stated.

"Yeah! What are we gonna do?" Blue asked, looking up at me.

I shrugged. "It's New York, we can probably figure something out."

"Okay, but I wanna do something fun." Blue said in a serious tone. I nodded, cause I agreed. I wanted us to have a good time too. Things have been weird around here and it's nice to take a break once in awhile.

Jay was still at the hospital with Beyoncé, and I didn't plan on visiting anytime soon. I wasn't sure when she would be able to come home, but I kinda hoped she didn't. I know that sounds bad, but this past month has been awful. I just want to be as far away from her as possible right now.

"Auntie Solo is in town with Julez too, so I think I'll take both of y'all out. I just have to ask Solange and make sure it's okay." I stated while glancing at my phone. I responded to a few texts before sliding it back in my pocket. "What do you want to do? We could go shopping, go bowling, eat?"

"Bowling!" Blue exclaimed. "And I wanna go to the American Girl store. Can we?"

I shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

"Yay!" Blue jumped up and hugged my waist. I chuckled and rubbed her back.

"Are you gonna finish your tea party?" I asked after she stepped away.

"No, I'm finished now." Blue grabbed her purse (yes she has a purse) and a her sunglasses, putting them over her eyes. I gave her a once over and shook my head. She was too funny.

"Let me get a picture." I smiled, holding up my phone. "Pose for me, give me sass, give me glam." I commanded while snapping photos. After a few minutes we were finished with our mini photo shoot and I scrolled through the pictures, showing them to Blue.