A New Family

*Angelina's POV*          

I exhale quietly to myself, my room in the guild is small, and I learned I am the only one living here in the guild other than Master. Master said that when I'm older and my powers become more controlled, I have to go on jobs to get money to get my own apartment because apparently past the age of 17 I can no longer live here. I don't mind that though because it sure does get noisy here. Giggling quietly, I jump down from my bed and walk out the door all the while gently playing with the necklace my mother gave me. I miss you, mom. Downstairs it's the usual commotion, people laughing, people fighting, the adults getting drunk, things I got used to very fast for only being here not even a week.   

"Morning Angelina!," calls Macao and Wakaba. 

"Morning!," I beam and wave to them, everyone I pass says good morning to me and I say the same thing back to them like every morning. Making my way to the bar I see my breakfast sitting there, but it's taunting me. Master lay's out food for me every morning since he won't allow me to go on jobs because my magic is too unpredictable. The reason why my food is taunting me is that the bar is too high for me to reach and I have trouble climbing on the stools. I hear Ezra's voice close by, she's a little older than I am, so she must be tall enough. "Hey Erza-!," I turn around to call for her only to come face to chest with Mira, she glares daggers down at me and I shiver, uh oh! 

"Who are you calling Erza, kid?!," she growls, her hands balling up into fists, I shake, I got her mad, only Erza is brave enough to do that on purpose.

"Hey, Mira! Lay off Angelina!," Erza steps in front of me and I breathe a sigh of relief, Erza always seems to show up at the perfect time. 

"Erza can you help me get my breakfast?," I ask her now smiling shyly. 

"Yeah sure," Erza lifts up my plate of eggs and juice and hands them to me. 

"Thanks!," I give her a small hug, then walk towards a table, I hear Mira and Erza starting to fight behind me and giggle those two can fight worse than Gray and Natsu. 

Sitting at the table I eat quietly by myself looking for the guys, I don't see either of them, hopefully they're outside training with Master, especially Natsu, I can feel his strong energy, but he's still having a hard time controlling how much fire he puts out when using his attacks, he almost set the entire guild on fire the other day just fighting Gray! "Hey Angelina," I jump being pulled out of my train of thought, looking over I see it's only Lizanna, Mirajane's little sister, and Natsu's best friend, 

"Morning Lizanna, how are you?," I smile finishing my meal, she smiles back at me. 

"I'm great!" she giggles happily. "Do you know where Natsu is?," she asks looking around as I was before. 

"I think training with Master, I was just about to go out myself actually, do you want to come?," she nods her head happily and we go out the back of the guild, out back, just as I had expected, Master is training Natsu and Gray, who are currently fighting, Master is sitting on a tall tree branch so the boys can duke it out without him standing in the way.

"Morning Master!," I run over happily to him with Lizanna following me. 

"Good morning Angelina, I expect you have come out for training?" he grins. I nod happily. Master looks over at Natsu and Gray right as Natsu throws Gray in a tree. 

"Well then," he jumps down from the branch. "Lizanna make sure they don't kill each other and Natsu doesn't burn down the guild while I'm gone, Angelina, follow me," he starts walking around the guild, quickly I run to catch up with him leaving Lizanna behind, we walk through the town, Master greets a select few as we walk. Eventually, we make it to the forest right outside of Magnolia.