A New Family Pt. 2

*Angelina's POV*

Over the next week I didn't see Natsu or Lizanna much, and since Natsu and Lizanna were always together he never fought with Gray. It was a huge relief to the guild, but a huge bore to me since they are my main source of entertainment. 

"Hey Angelina," calls Gray snapping me out of my thoughts, I look over to him from the table I'm sitting at. "You want me to show you basic ice make spells that you don't know? I know you asked me before, but I had to go on a job, so I figured I could show you now since I have nothing to do," he shrugs. 

"Uh, sure Gray," I get out of my seat, "thanks for this I was actually starting to get really bored."

"Yeah sure, whatever," he begins leading me out of Fairy Tail and towards the back, that's when I realize that we're heading to the meat cellar, what is he doing?! It's freezing down there! 

"Gray, why are we heading to the meat cellar?," I question frowning. 

He looks over at me mischievously, "you'll see," we go down and I'm already shivering it's so cold, I know I'm supposed to be part ice-make wizard, but the cold still bugs me. As I stand there looking around I turn back towards Gray only to see him in his underwear, AGAIN! "Alright, your turn to strip," he's joking right?! I scan his always straight face to see he has a very serious expression on. HE'S NOT JOKING!! 

"NO WAY PERVERT!," I scream kicking him away, he lands in a pile of hay not too far away from me. 

"I didn't say that to be perverted!" he screams back jumping up a bump clear on his head. 

"Then why did you tell me to take off my clothes?!," I growl glaring at him. 

"Because in order to become a good ice make wizard you have to become one with the ice stupid!" he answers as if it's obvious. Become one with ice..? But, isn't that why I'm going to Mt. Hakobe in a few years. "Look I'm not going to teach you if you don't trust me." 

"Promise you won't try anything or be weird about it?," I ask a blush coming onto my small face.

A blush also scatters on Gray's face as he scratches the back of his head, "yeah whatever I promise," he mutters. 

"Can you turn around?"  Gray nods and does as told after I undress I place my clothes neatly on top of a crate, I'm only in my training bra and undies, how embarrassing, and I'm so cold! This better, be worth it. I face Gray my cheeks heating up again even with the cold temperatures. "Alright, you can turn back around now." 

He turns around a brighter blush like mine on his face, "Alright, let me show you some basics and a couple others I know." For the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon Gray showed me a few spells, I failed, a lot, and he laughed at me a few times, but eventually I caught onto it. I could do Ice Make-Shield pretty well and he also showed me Ice Make-Floor, even though my first time actually casting it Gray slipped on it and collided right into me. It was really awkward. 

"I think that's good for today," says Gray grabbing his clothes. 

I nod in agreement grabbing mine as well, we put our clothes back on and begin heading back up to the guild, "this was fun," I giggle. 

"Yeah, it was," grins Gray, he opens the hatch only to see rain pouring outside. 

"Awe man, I didn't bring my coat," I frown, I'm going to get soaked, and probably sick since I've been in this freezing meat cellar all day. 

"Here," all of a sudden white enters my vision, looking over I see Gray covered both of us with the coat he always wears, whenever he's actually wearing his clothes.