SPECIAL CHAPTER!

(A/N: Hehe Ik what everyone is thinking as they read this book THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIRY TAIL FAN FIC WHERE ARE MY BELOVED CHARACTERS?! Welp, I'm sorry I just thought it would be cool to write about Ange's travel's to make the book longer and give her some more backstory and to give you guys a lot more insight on not only hers but also Yami and Eve's characters. BUT, don't worry, cause she's going home after she visits Kaze Valley and the temple, so to hold you over here's a chapter with all of our beloved characters, btw the Phantom Lord Arc hasn't happened yet, so it's still the old Guild Hall ) 

*Lucy's POV* 

As I walk into Fairy Tail like every morning I can't help but smile at everyone's usual behavior. Natsu and Gray are butting heads yelling insults at each other with Gray in his underwear, of course. Elfman is yelling at everyone saying if there a man or not, Nab is still looking at jobs. Mira is passing out drinks, and Cana is slugging them down like there's no tomorrow. Funny, I don't really see Erza or Master, maybe they're discussing something somewhere else?

Shrugging I sit at the bar only to see I sat next to Reedus who's painting something like usual. His sketchbook is open with a couple paintings falling out of it. On one of the paintings is Natsu with Happy on his head standing next to a girl with white hair and lilac eyes with his arm around her shoulders. On the other side of the girl is Gray with his natural confident smirk and he also has one of his arms around her shoulders. Behind them is Erza with her armored arms crossed and a closed-eyed smile. Master is standing in front of the group right in front of the girl with a giant grin on his face. All of their faces are flushed like they had been drinking. Why does that girl look familiar? "Hey Reedus," I call, he turns his attention off of his painting he's currently working on and onto me. 

"Oui?" he asks.  

"Who's this girl in the picture?," I question picking up the painting and pointing to the girl. Reedus goes to answer when Mirajane comes out of nowhere snatching the painting and smiling at it.

"This is Angelina Liligreen! She's a member here as well, this was painted during her see you later party," quickly explains Mira pointing to the white haired female, even though she's white haired like Mira and Elfman she must not be related to them considering her last name. 

"Really? Why did you guys have a party like that for her?," I ask confused, did she have to go on some crazy long job or something? 

"She's on her own personal mission to make her powers better for the next two years, she practically grew up here in the guild though with the rest of us, if you're still curious about her you should ask the others I'm sure they'll love to tell you more about her, I would, but I have to get back to work," she giggles and hands me back the painting before picking up a tray with mugs on it and walking away. Maybe I will ask the others about her, she sounds interesting. 

Looking around once more to see who to ask about this girl, I find Laxus just walking in the guild with his team arrogant as ever. Natsu and Gray are still brawling now throwing furniture and Erza is at a table eating strawberry cake. Macao and Wakaba are talking, Elfman is yelling at Natsu and Gray. Master is sitting on top of the bar drinking while Cana is next to him on another barrel. Even though Laxus is a massive jerk, I guess I can ask him first, maybe he won't be as jerky if I ask him about a friend? I walk over and stand in front of the large male. 

"What do you want blondie?," he growls slightly glaring at me, that's when I notice his entire team is at the job board and it's just me talking to him.....great.  

"I was wondering if you could tell me anything about Angelina," I say simply holding up the painting, his eyes widen for a moment and a small red tint comes on his cheeks, clearing his throat he looks away from me, weird.