Big Meanie Weenie

*Yami's POV*

I pace standing behind Natsu-kun, Master, and Happy as they stand in front of the ever-changing rune board, the girls are all still stone, Natsu-kun, Master and I are still trapped, Ange-sama is still gone, and the battle still continues. I want all of this to end already!

Eve sits a few feet away from me on a table watching us with a sad look in her large eyes. "Max versus Warren, the winner is Warren, Beezer vs. Nab, the winner is Nab, Laki defeats four others, Macao vs. Wakaba, in progress," Happy announces sadly. 

Didn't Ange-sama tell me that Macao and Wakaba are best friends though? How awful, those meanies are making them fight each other. "Foolish children what do they think they're doing?!," growls Master really angrily, he must be so upset that a member of Fairy Tail and his own grandson for that matter is causing all this chaos. I stop and stare at Master as he flips out on the invisible wall. 

"They really don't have any choice, but to fight each other, those enchantments are hidden all over town so they're impossible to avoid," Happy reminds Master with an extremely serious face. 

"Right, the only way one could avoid them is if they all split up, but that's still nearly impossible because they could still run into each other," I play with the end of my hair relaying my thoughts on our predicament. 

"Yeah! So they truly have no other option! It's just like Laxus said, this is the battle of Fairy Tail," Happy frowns worried eyes watching the runes as Master shakes in anger even worse than before next to Happy. 

Natsu-kun runs up beside Master also seemingly shaking in anger, "but why?! It doesn't make sense!" he exclaims his face contorting in frustration. Master and Happy stare at Natsu-kun in shock as he stands there growling to himself. 

"Natsu," Happy calls sadness very much in his voice for his friend. Poor Natsu-kun, he's probably so worried about-

"I wanna fight too!," Natsu-kun proclaims running up and slamming against the invisible wall. 

"IS THAT ALL?!," Master, Happy Eve, and I glare as he pushes and shoves against the magic barrier. 

"You should be more worried about your friends than fighting Natsu-kun!," I scold.

"I don't care about those guys! Awe man you suck! Go away invisible wall!" he backs up panting glaring at the barrier. 

Master suddenly grows and stretches his hand largely smacking Natsu upside the head, "why do you want to fight your friends?!," Master and Natsu turn towards each other both teeming with anger. 

"Cause it's a tournament to see who's the strongest!," Natsu-kun whines out his reasoning to the Master. 

"This is not a tournament!," Master turns towards the stage with the girls on it crossing his arms, "it's nothing, but a trap. Laxus is playing you like a bunch of pawns. If we can't beat the Thunder Legion in time the girls are going to be smashed to pieces, I know that everyone is trying to keep that from happening, but they're going about it in the wrong way, if we keep fighting amongst ourselves then the girls are as good as finished, we can't let Laxus win," Master sighs watching the girls and I nod in agreement sitting next to Eve. If only we could get in contact with the outside world, then Mr. Jura or Lyon's team could come help us, those guys are strong. 

"Come on gramps you don't seriously think he'd hurt 'em, do you? I know he can be a real pain sometimes, but he's still one of us so this is obviously a bluff," Natsu-kun says firmly, does he really believe that? Could this just be some big scare Laxus is doing to try and get Master's position or was he not kidding about smashing the girls?