New...

*Angelina's POV*

After another day or so in the hospital, I was finally set free. Due to the lightning repeatedly burning my hair I had to get it cut before we left Margaret Town, now it's up to the bottom part of my neck. Also, the monks returned my cloak to me once they realized they left it behind, I was grateful since I never want to part with this piece of clothing. Currently, most of the guild, Yami, Eve, and I are heading back to Fairy Tail. Master leading everyone discussing something with Mira. Macao and Wakaba are talking like they always do. Romeo, Yami, and Eve are messing with Elfy making him give them piggyback rides, I giggle watching those four.

The crisp forest air is a much better atmosphere than that stuffy hospital, it has a nice smell to it too, like flowers. I never really enjoyed hospitals, they remind me too much of injury and death. I take in a deep inhale of the forest air, trying to rid myself of those thoughts, I have no time to be thinking such morbid things! I should be focusing on the fact I'm finally going home and I'm surrounded by the people I love and loves me! After a few feet or so there's finally a clearing in the trees, my heart spikes in happiness at the thought of seeing my hometown and the guild. I wonder if we have any new members? Or if Laxus is coming home soon? Or Gildarts even! I really hope those two will be returning.

We make it past the trees finally and my heart swells at the sight of Magnolia. "I'm home," I whisper, looking at everything happily, I would cry, but I won't! I promised myself no more tears!

"What was that Ange?," asks Macao.

"IM HOME!," I shriek louder throwing my arms out. I squeal running down the hill that leads into Magnolia, laughter echoes behind me as I enter the town. As I run past the townsfolk I can see their surprisal out of the corner of my eye, I only laugh and continue running down a familiar path. One that leads straight to-! I slow down quickly, the building in front of me is definitely not the same building from before. What happened to the guild hall? I know Master said they had to do some renovations, but I didn't think he meant anything this drastic. There's a cafe right when you enter the gates of the guild and is that a gift shop I see? With Max running it? I wait for the others and smile when I see Yami and Eve look around in wonder. "Master, can you please tell me what happened? I get Natsu wants to tell me everything, but can you at least tell me the general idea of what happened? That way Natsu can tell me the details," I frown looking up at the new guild.

"Hm, alright," Master nods, "Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord had a war, they were going after our new member that you will meet soon, they sent us threats one being their dragon slayer to cause a lot of damage to the hall, then when Phantom brought their ultimate weapon they destroyed the guild hall," Master looks a little somber as he recalls the events of what happened. Phantom Lord's dragon slayer?! Wait, I think I've heard of him, Black Steel Gajeel, yeah that sounds about right. 

"What happened to the dragon slayer that destroyed the guild? Is he in prison?," I question a serious look crossing my face since they rebuilt I know for fact they beat him up, but what happened to him afterword? I can only hope he's in jail for the crimes he's committed against our guild, if not, I'd be happy to give him a stern talking to and another beating. 

"Not quite, he's joined the guild!" announces Master with a small smile. 

"E-excuse me?! Master how could you allow someone who's done something so foul to join Fairy Tail?!," I snap, I get Master is old and wise, BUT ALLOWING HIM TO JOIN IS JUST STUPID! 

Master simply shrugs, "he's a child who simply lost his away, proper guild life might be good for him, he could make allies, go on adventures, change his ways," Master begins walking away as I watch him. How ridiculous! What if he's still working for Phantom and he's just trying to get intel?! I swear if that slayer tries anything I will beat his ass! Grunting I walk in the gates, why do I feel like Master was keeping something from me when he explained what happened to the old Guild Hall? Like something else very important happened. Sighing I just decide to shrug it off, for now, Natsu will tell me. I go over to the gift shop out of curiosity to see what kind of Fairy Tail merch they're selling, well, well, look who's managing it, just as I thought.