The Festival

(Imagine the festival is kinda set up like this, minus the buildings behind the stalls and the concrete roads, imagine that is a dirt road and the buildings behind the stalls as either huts or trees :p) 

*Angelina's POV*

"Are you sure you want to wear these, Ange-sama?" sighs Yami, I stop putting her black and purple kimono on her and grin. 

"It's tradition for the villagers to wear kimono's during their festivities, and they were sweet enough to allow us to borrow a couple so that way we can join in their traditions, so of course I'm sure, why do you not like the kimono?," I ask standing making certain I didn't soil my own kimono. My kimono is silver with a koi fish pattern around the base and center, while Yami's is black, edged in lavender with a spreading cherry blossom pattern overlying the dress. Neither of us is wearing our cloaks since the small town is covered by that magical dome that maintains the cool temperatures.

"She's only a little uneasy because she's never really put on a kimono before," giggles Eve walking into my bedroom, she's in a faint blue kimono with a silver belt extending around her midsection. 

"You're wearing one to Eve? AND IM NOT NERVOUS!," huffs Yami sitting on my bed. 

"Yup! The village seamstress made it especially for me!" replies Eve proudly twirling in her kimono. 

"That's lovely Eve, and you shouldn't be worried Yami, the kimono looks beautiful on you," I compliment her then sit down beside her on the mattress, I begin putting her hair in a French braid like she requested me to do minutes ago. 

"Oh? Thanks, Ange-sama," a light blush shows up on her cheeks reaching her ears and I can't help, but laugh at her adorableness. 

As I nearly finish her hairstyle, a knock echoes from the front entrance, "come in!" Yami, Eve, and I chorus. Heavy footsteps are heard and I smile knowing exactly who it is. Uron pokes his head in the doorway his black eyes searching the area. 

"Why don't you girls all look beautiful," he says walking in, he is wearing a kimono like us girls except his is crimson with flames outlining the bottom of it. 

"Thanks," we all chorus once more, a soft blush now spread on my cheeks, I've never exactly been called beautiful before, not even by the boys at home, then again, they aren't ones to compliment girls. 

"Are you all ready for the festival?" he asks as I finish Yami's braid off with a hair band with a light pink cherry blossom and stand up. 

"Mm-hm, come on guys," Yami runs over and grabs my hand while Eve sits on her shoulder. 

"May I?" smirks Uron offering his elbow. 

"S-sure," I put my free palm in his elbow and he smiles broadly. He's such a perfect gentleman.

"Mr. Uron why is the festival three days?" asks Yami curiously as we go to the front entrance. 

"Well, because on the starting day it's all stalls for food and games, the second is a fighting tournament with hands not magic, and the third is a village-wide dance held in the center of the village, everyone's favorite is always the dance," he explains. 

"Sounds awesome!" cheers Yami and Eve, yeah it does! Especially the dance! I love dancing! 

"It definitely is," chuckles Uron, we go into the village roads and gasp, there are stalls with different food and games all around us and down every street, lanterns are hung from the huts and trees, they look beautiful in the night sky. People from the village walk by us waving, all of them wearing different kimonos.