Trapped

*Yami's POV*

"I've had about enough of your nonsense," Master says firmly glaring at this Laxus man as the Laxus man stands there smirking like he won a championship. I still can't believe he turned the girls to stone using that Evergreen woman, and Ange-sama is missing! Did he kidnap her?! "Turn them back or else!" Master growls out the warning.

"And bring back Ange-sama!," I cry with a sudden surge of confidence.

"Yeah!," agrees Eve.

"Yami, Eve she's," Gray-kun goes to point Ange-sama out to me, but when he sees her not there as well his eyes blaze with fury. "LAXUS!"

"Now now, you'd better play nice if you want these ladies to join the parade," a build-up of lightning magic enters the guild again right above Lucy still turned into a statue.

"No! Stop!," shouts Master.

"LU-CHAN!," I wail reaching out for her as Gray-kun grabs my arm. Lightning comes down right beside Lu-chan making my heart jump in my throat, I almost lost one of my new best friends! Gray and Elfman, grunt stepping forward a little prepared to pounce on the blonde haired mage.

"In other words, I'm taking all of them hostage, break the rules and I'll shatter these chicks one by one, or I can just smash them all right now," he threatens with an arm wrapped around Lu-chan. HOW DARE HE TOUCH HER AFTER HE ALMOST KILLED HER! I can feel my anger growing inside me as I watch this man threaten my guild. I can't attack though, without worrying about him killing someone and turning them to dust. That must be why the others are holding back as well.

"I'm not amused Laxus stop fooling around!" Master demands agitation clear in his voice.

"I'm, serious old man," Laxus says simply his arm still around Lu-chan.

"I've always wondered who is the strongest in the guild, now it's time to find out," the man called Freed states jumping from where he was on the rafters and stands on the stage.

"Yeah let's have some fun!," grins the man known as Bickslow also jumping down.

"Fun! Fun!" chants the Tikki figures around him.

"There's only one rule, whoever is left standing, in the end, is the winner," declares Laxus every man in the room scowls along with Eve and I. Except Natsu-kun, who just sits there. I don't care if I'm weaker than this Laxus guy! He will pay for taking Ange-sama! "It's a fairy tail battle royale!" he declares.

Suddenly Natsu-kun punches a table putting out some fire as he stands, "nice and simple, that's just how I like it, I'm fired up now," he says with a fierce look. WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

"Glad you can see it my way if nothing else you got the right attitude," smirks Laxus.

"Natsu," Master gives him a warning glare while all the guys stare at him as well probably thinking the same thing I am, what the heck is going through Natsu-kun's head right now?

"This is a festival, right? Let's party," Natsu-kun grins beginning to walk up to Laxus.

"Have you forgotten already how badly he beat you the last time you guys went at it?," questions Warren-san. Laxus beat Natsu-kun? But, how though? Isn't Natsu-kun a dragon slayer? How powerful really is Laxus?

"I was just a kid back then," says Natsu-kun simply.

"What do you mean that was last year!" flips Warren-san.

"Don't do something dumb Natsu-kun!," I warn glaring at Laxus.

"That's like telling him not to breathe," mutters Gray-kun.