These tears

*Angelina's POV*

The last thing I remember is learning the meaning of lightning, the meaning of lighting is strength and chance. Lightning can be as strong as a ton of elephants the energy radiating through it can take down many things, but the chance of that lightning turning around and harming you as well is far greater than many imagine. Lightning magic is dangerous but strong, there's no guarantee that it will always work in your favor. After learning that, I remember a loud shriek, the feeling of practically exploding, a bright white light, then darkness.
I really hope I'm not dead, I promised too many people too many things. I promised Yami I would stay safe and come back to her, I promised my friends I would see them again and return safely from my travels.

I don't want to be dead, I want to go home. Home with Gray, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Mira, Levy, Elfman, Laxus, Cana, and Master. Home with Yami so she can feel as accepted as I did when I joined Fairy Tail.

Suddenly a cool wetness glides down the surface of my cheeks, am I crying? I am crying! If I'm crying then surely I must be alive! Come on, I have to see if I can move anything else! Gritting my teeth I find I am able to move my fingertips and hand, but only twitches. Concentrating I twitch my toes and foot as well. "She's moving!" exclaims a small voice, that sounds like, Eve? Eve's at the temple? The smell of chemicals and sterilization enters my nose, no, I'm not at the temple anymore, I'm at a hospital.

"Angelina! Please be okay!," cries another small voice, Yami, it's Yami as well. Why are they here and not with Jura? Unless, very strong magical energy surrounds my bed, two people's magic stick out, in particular, wizard saint magic. One has to be Jura, but who's the other? I need to see whos around me, very slowly and carefully I open my eyes it's bright, bright enough to make my eyes sting. Wincing I open them slower, everything's a blur, all I can make out is shapes of people, but who? My eyes finally clear up and I gasp at the sight in front of me, my tears falling harder now, surrounding me are Yami, Eve, and Jura, like I guessed. There is also Mira, Elfy, Cana, Alzack, Bisca, Macao, Romeo, Wakaba, and Master.

"Guys?," I whimper looking at them all, my family, it's been so long, they came all this way to see me.

"Angelina!," Eve exclaims flying from Angelina's shoulder to my chest hugging me tightly. I smile more tears cascading down my face than before as I pet her small head.

"You look pretty banged up there Ange it's been a while," chuckles Macao.

"You gave everyone in the guild a huge scare when we heard you were unconscious in some hospital, we all ran here right away, half of the guild is in the waiting room right now as we speak," grins Elfman.

"Really?," I ask my voice hoarse from not using it too much and now crying.

"Yes, I hope you completed your travels before this incident? Because if not I'm afraid you won't be able to for a while, your magic energy is pretty low and the doctor told me that you shouldn't take jobs for about two weeks," frowns Master.

"I did, but, uh, not alone, I'm sorry Master, I found Yami and Eve here all alone about halfway through my travels, and I just couldn't leave them, I planned on bringing them back with me to Fairy Tail when I was done, I'm so sorry Master," I sigh still petting Eve's head as she sniffles and whimpers into my shirt.

Master looks at me to Yami, to Eve, "It's quite alright," he finally says, "I understand where your heart and thoughts lead you to make the decision to take them along, you were just doing what you felt was right in your heart."

"Thank you, Master," I finally smile relieved to hear him say that.

"Angelina I thought you were dead! Don't scare me like that!," cries Yami now also hugging me.

"I apologize Yami," I giggle, "but, as you can see I am clearly alright, and now we can even go back to Fairy Tail!"

"R-right!," she sniffles wiping her eyes also beaming, I sit up finally my muscles aching from not moving.

"So where are Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza?," I question looking around the room for them. The three people and cat, I want to see the most aren't even here, not that I don't love seeing everyone else, I just want to see my best friends.

"They went on a vacation to Akane Resort, don't worry though, they'll be home soon," explains Mira smiling like she always is.

"Okay! I can't wait to see them again! I really miss Gray!," I exclaim smiling widely.

"Just Gray huh? I knew you both still have that puppy love," snickers Wakaba.

The realization of what I said hits me, "I MENT NATSU AND ERZA TO AND WE NEVER HAD PUPPY LOVE!," I flip my face turning bright red. Everyone in the room bursts into laughter including the two girls on my lap and Jura making my face burn brighter. "IF YOU'RE GOING TO LAUGH AT ME JUST LEAVE!"

"All right guys that's enough, all this stress won't be good for her recovery," giggles Mira trying to calm down everyone else.

"Yeah what Mira said! So out! Now the only four allowed in here is Mira, Yami, Bisca, and Eve!," I smirk pointing at her.

"Awe, come on Ange, we were just kidding!," laughs Macao.

"Yeah! Your no man if you get worked up over something like this," chuckles Elfy.

"That's right Elfy I'm not a real man, I'm a real woman, A REAL WOMAN WHO IS GETTING IMPATIENT WITH YOU MEN SO LEAVE!," I snap, I love them, BUT MY GOODNESS I HATE THE CONSTANT TEASING!

"You heard her! Out!," Mira quickly gets everyone out, but Master still stays, a kind of serious look on his face.

"Angelina you should know something has happened to the guild hall while you were away so we had to rebuild, I would tell you what happened, but Natsu made everyone promise that he would be the one to tell you everything," he sighs. "Also we'll be leaving later on tonight so get as much rest as you can in the meantime."

"Alright," I nod and he leaves. Then Bisca and Mira turns to me and the girls.

"So your Yami and Eve right?," Mira asks them with her usual kind smile I've missed so much.

"Y-yeah!," Yami exclaims nervously.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, I'm Mirajane, earlier when we all arrived Jura told me about how you wanted to join and I talked to Master, he said it's alright since he could sense your strong magical energy, but you'll still need to talk to him about your magic before you get your emblem," she explains.

"R-really?! You mean it?!," gasps Yami and Eve excitedly. Mira nods and they launch themselves at her, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

I giggle watching them, I'm so happy, Yami and Eve are finally going to be official members, I'm going to see my best friends soon, and go on jobs with them! I'll be able to spend time at the guild and even get my own apartment, it's going to be so great, I can't wait to get home and go on adventures. "Angelina, why are you crying again?," asks Yami crawling onto my bed and wiping my tears. I watch the small girl surprised and slowly my lips turn upward.

"It's because these tears are happy tears," I whisper. Yami, Eve, Bisca, and Mira all look at me happily as I place my hands over my eyes and bawl my eyes out. I'm so happy.