Hargeon Harbor

(Pic of the Salamander Faker lol) 

*Angelina's POV*     

The train I'm on rattles beneath my feet, after connecting with ice I went back down Mt. Hakobe, I didn't run into anymore Vulcan's, but I didn't run into Macao again either. It's too bad too because I really wanted to see him once more before I had to continue with my travels. "Hargeon Harbor!," calls out the conductor.
Hargeon Harbor, the only reason why I'm going to this place is that I need to catch a boat there to Jigoku Island, also for some supplies. The train screeches to a stop, the doors slide open and fellow passengers get off. I go to follow them when a small person collides with my side. Jumping I turn to find a small girl that looks to be about the age of 10 wobbling around trying to get out the door.    

"Sorry miss," she bashfully sighs gripping onto a nearby seat to steady herself, "I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm just a little motion sick."

I smile thinking of Natsu, he's the same way, always gets motion sick in any moving vehicle or moving anything now that I think about it. "It's alright, I have a friend like that, here let me help you," I hold out my hand, after a quick moment of contemplation she takes it. 

"Th-thank you," she blushes nervously as I help her off the train, once we're on the platform I make sure she's steady before getting down to her level and smiling at her.

"It's no problem, I'm Angelina, what's your name?," I giggle, she's so timid, it's honestly so cute.

"My name is Yami, it's nice to meet you," she smiles a little at me. Her outfit consists of a black dress with purple lace trimming, knee high white socks, and black Mary Jane shoes. She has very long dark purple hair and lavender eyes.

"It's nice to meet you to Yami, so where's your mommy?" the small girl quickly looks away from me with a frown.

"I don't have a mommy or daddy, but I have my kitty Eve," she turns around to introduce me to her cat, but freezes. "I FORGOT EVE!," she suddenly freaks out.

"Calm down I'm right here," a voice sighs from above me, curiously I look up only to find a black cat with purple eyes flying above us with a black dragon hair clip in her fur. WAIT FLYING?! ANOTHER CAT CAN FLY OTHER THAN HAPPY?!

"I'm sorry Eve I didn't mean to leave you on the train again!," cries Yami.

"It'll be okay, as long as you pet me and get me fish!" giggles Eve flying into her owner's arms.

"Okay!," Yami pets her cat gingerly on the head while purring resonates from the small creature.

"You two are so cute!" I gush reaching out and petting Eve myself. 

"Thank you! Your not so bad yourself lady!" beams the small cat. 

"Awe thanks, so why are you two in Hargeon?," I question standing again, I really hope she's not out here by herself with her cat. She seems too young to be by herself. Yet, she did say she didn't have any parents, maybe she's with a guild?

"We're here looking for a job and maybe some food, do you have a job for us Miss?!," Yami watches me expectantly, damn I don't want to disappoint her, but I don't really have anything for her to do. Also, I would feel really bad leaving a girl by herself. Guess she's not in a guild. I think over my options of what to do with her, I can't leave her by herself, and I can't take her back to Fairy Tail because I'm on my travels. Orphanages are also way out of the question because from what I've heard most of the orphanages in Fiore are terrible places and the closest guild that isn't Fairy Tail is still pretty far away.

"I'll do you one better, I don't want to leave you here by yourself so how about you join me on my travels? I'm going to amazing places all over Fiore and I'm sure you'll like them, and after we're done I can take you back to my guild, Fairy Tail, and you can join us!," I offer lifting my pant leg a little to show her my guild mark on my ankle.