Finally

(the girls and Angelina's apartment is the one to the right of Lucy's)

*Angelina's POV*

I sit in the living room of the girls and my apartment house, it's a nice sized house, very large, it even has a bay window! It has two floors, on the first floor is a spacious kitchen and living room with a small a bathroom, fit with working indoor plumbing! Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a small reading nook. The bay window seating is in the reading nook, right in between Yami and Eve's room and my room. The third room we decided would be a guest room since Yami and Eve want to stay together. Which I think is a very good idea keeping that room as a guest room, considering a certain pyro and his cat love to constantly invade my personal space. They were in my room all the time at the guild, half the time it was him sneaking into my bed since as he told me once, 'my bed is more comfortable than his bed,' I giggle at the memory. Now that I'm thinking about it though, Gray and Erza aren't really that innocent either, I've found Gray practically naked in my room a few times, and Erza would randomly appear as well thankfully with her clothes on though. Those guys have no sense of personal privacy unless it's their own privacy.

I'm waiting a little bit to go to the guild, I heard from Mira yesterday that Natsu, Gray, Erza, Happy, and some Lucy chick got home, but they haven't seen the guild hall yet. So, her and I came up with a plan, Yami and Eve will go ahead of me and introduce themselves first since Yami's been so excited to meet Natsu, Gray, and Erza, and Eve wants to meet Happy. Then while those two are distracting the others I'll sneak in behind them and TACKLE EM ALL TO THE GROUND! Their reactions are going to be great!

*Yami's POV*

I walk in the guild nervously Eve sitting on my shoulder, all around me people are talking, laughing, drinking, and hanging up decorations for tomorrow's contest. I heard Angelina is entering that one, but she told me I couldn't since I'm too young and she doesn't want any perverted guys talking to me. "Hey Yami! Get over here!" hearing Master Makarov's gruff voice call out to me I quickly run over to the short old man, beside him is a tall lady with blue hair and blue eyes, well, she looks tall to me. "Yami, Eve, this is our newest recruit Juvia, I'm going to introduce her along with you two to the others," he explains, I look to Juvia as she watches me with a big grin.

"It's lovely to make your acquaintance," she smiles, wow, I'm surprised she didn't freak out about Eve, usually most people do, even some of the people in the guild did when Eve started flying.

"It's nice meeting you too," I reply, gripping my dress nervously, curse my nervousness when I meet new people, it's my one weakness, well, nervousness and motion sickness.

"Follow me," we follow the Master over to a small group of people looking around, there's a blonde, brown-eyed, big breasted girl, another girl with red hair, brown eyes, and she's wearing armor. A boy with dark navy blue hair and navy blue eyes that radiates coldness, like it feels 10 degrees lower by him. Finally, there's a pink haired guy with onyx eyes and a black and white scarf, he looks unhappy. Are these the people Ange-sama was talking about? I look over at Eve unsure only to see her looking at something wide-eyed. Tracing her line of vision I see she's staring at a blue and white cat with a green backpack who has yet to notice Eve, is that the cat Ange-sama was talking about? What was his name again? Happy right? "Well, I'm glad you dunderheads made it back safely."

"Master!," the red-haired lady calls out all three look over at us surprised, suddenly I wanna shrink.

"I'd like you to meet Fairy Tail's newest members Juvia, Yami, and Eve, aren't they cuties?" he grins. I look at master surprised, why did he call us cuties? He's weird.