The Harvest Festival

*Yami's POV*

I wake up to a tickling sensation right under my nose, opening my eyes I yawn and look for the source. It's only Eve sleeping soundly next to me, her tail is what's tickling my nose. Giggling quietly I sit up stretching for a moment. Last night I came home at around 11 pm, Ange-sama wasn't around so I figured she just went to bed.

Lucy is so cool! She told me all about how she got her first keys, and about her spirits. She even told me how to summon and make a contract with one! It would be a dream to be able to actually summon a spirit. Maybe someday I could get a key and try to. Lucy also told me someday she'll introduce me to her spirits. I'm really really excited to meet some of the zodiacs! I heard they were really cool and powerful! Man I can't wait, but I should probably get up, and wake up Eve and Ange-sama, the Miss Fairy Tail Contest is today.

Standing I get dressed in a black dress that goes down to my knees and my usual shoes and socks then I brush my hair. Walking over to my best friend I shake her gently. "Eve, wake up," I giggle.

"What?" she whines opening her eyes.

"Its time to get up! Ange-sama is going to compete in the Miss Fairy Tail Contest today!," I remind her excitedly.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!" Eve jumps up and begins to sprint out the door.

"Eve wait! You still have to get ready!," I call after her, she freezes and turns back around.

"I almost forgot that too," she giggles and jumps on her nightstand. As Eve gets ready for the day I exit our room to make sure Ange-sama is awake. Peeking into Ange-sama's room my eyes widen at what I'm seeing. Ange-sama is cuddling with some guy with dark navy blue hair. Wait! think I recognize him from the Guild, isn't that Gray-kun? What's Gray-kun doing in Ange-sama's bed?

"Ange-sama?," I call quietly walking into her room and going over to her side of her bed. Both her and Gray-kun are sleeping soundly. Gray-kun has his arm wrapped around her waist and she's pulled against him as they sleep. Are they dating? That's what its called right? I try to think back to when Ange-sama had that conversation with me about kissing back on Jigoku when she suddenly stirs her eyes opening slightly.

"Yami?" she calls out her voice slightly hoarse from sleep.

"Morning Ange-sama, are you and Gray-kun dating?," I question tilting my head confused.

Her eyes widen as she seems to wake up a lot faster, "w-what?! No! Why would you-?," she goes to sit up, but gasps when she finds herself unable, her face turns bright red all of a sudden.

"Are you okay?! Your face is red!" why did her face get so red all of a sudden?! Did she get a sudden fever?! Oh no! If she's sick then she can't participate in the contest today!

"Yes Yami, I-I'm fine," she stutters a bit and turns to Gray-kun poking his cheek. "Gray wake up, it's morning and I have to get ready for today," she pokes him again.

"Cut it out Ange," he grunts smacking her finger away, "I'm waking up," as he sits up his eyes widen and he yanks his arm off of Angelina his cheeks dusting very light pink themselves as he looks away from her, "sorry about that," he mumbles. Is he okay? IS THE FEVER SPREADING?!

"It's okay," she assures with a smile, her eyes dart over to me for a moment before a slight look of realization goes on her face and she looks back over at Gray. "Hey Gray, I just realized. I have to go to the Guild this morning to prepare for the contest then obviously I'm in it, so do you mind watching Yami?," Gray-kun is going to watch me today? 

"You're really participating in that stupid thing?" he grumbles standing and stretching slightly. 

"Duh, you know I love a good contest as much as Erza, but your getting off topic, answer my question," she glares at him slightly and he smirks putting his clothes on.