Their Adventures

*Angelina's POV*

I sigh contently as I walk home. The fight was great! I haven't fought like that in a while!

Yami and Eve decided to stay back while I headed home because apparently during the fight they hid with that blonde chick, which I found out her name is Lucy and got talking with her. Apparently, she is actually a celestial wizard so Yami is really excited to get to know her. Eve wanted to stay back to talk with Happy while Natsu is still unconscious. As I go to walk past Magnolia's park I hear a very familiar deep voice. "I'm not taking orders from you!" looking over in shock I see Laxus send a burst of lightning at Levy.

"Levy!," I shriek, right as I go to move the blast away from her Gajeel takes the hit, man he looks really beaten up, did Laxus do that too?!

I run over to Levy and Gajeel right as Gajeel starts walking away. "Gajeel are you alright?" I ask him first since he seems the most beaten up. Even though he's the one who destroyed our guild hall before, he's still apart of our guild now, which makes him an ally, not an enemy, so Laxus had no right to beat him up!

"I'm fine, you might wanna worry more about your blue haired friend there," he grumbles before walking away. I nod and go to turn to Levy when I notice Laxus trying to leave.

"Oh no, you don't," I grab his arm before he can go anywhere.

"What do you think you're doing?," he glares at me and I glare right back.

"YOU ALMOST SHOT LEVY YOU BAKA! SHE'S A FRIEND! IF YOU EVER TRY THAT AGAIN IM GOING TO SERIOUSLY HURT YOU GOT IT?!," I snap hitting him hard upside the head. "Don't forget who your friends are Laxus! Everyone in Fairy Tail is family whether you like it or not, so don't go harming them!"

He rubs the spot where I smacked him while still intensely glaring at me, "alright I got it, I won't do it again," something in his eyes seemed off when he said that, but I decided to push it aside, for now. Still firmly grasping onto his purple shirt sleeve I turn back to Levy, Jet, and Droy.

"Are you guys alright?" I ask them sweetly now smiling. I can feel Laxus trying to pull away from my grasp, but I only grip tighter. This ass isn't going anywhere.

"Yeah we're fine," nods Levy.

"Great! You guys might wanna get out of here while I take care of this dunderhead okay? I'll see you tomorrow for the Miss Fairy Tail Contest right Levy?," I giggle, I have a full proof plan to win tomorrow! It can cover the girls and my grocery money for a while and I can pay some rent in advance.

"Definitely! See ya, Ange," Levy waves and her, Jet and Droy leave.

"Now," I turn towards Laxus whose glowering expression has gotten worse towards me. "Your punishment," I smirk.

"Punishment?," he questions dumbfounded.

"Yep, as punishment for almost seriously harming Levy you have to," a wide grin spreads across my face as Laxus waits for what I'm going to say. "Give me a piggy back ride home!"

"Really?," he gives me an 'are you really fucking serious right now' look and I beam happily showing him I'm very serious. "Fine, whatever gets you off my back." He turns around and waits for me to climb on.

"That's funny considering I'm getting on your back," I snicker and jump onto his back wrapping my legs around his torso and gently hanging onto his shoulders.

"Shut up and tell me where your place is," he grumbles and I can't help, but giggle a little, he acts so tough, but I know on the inside he's just a big softie. Kinda like Gray, he puts on such a cold exterior most of the time, but he can be really sweet.