Kaze Valley

*Angelina's POV*

As we near Kaze Valley, I place my hand just outside my cloak only to feel the wind whipping against it harshly. As I go to take another step forward the black cat I know and love flies directly on my face. "A-ah! I'm sorry Ange-sama! It's just hard for me to fly here!" Eve apologizes embarrassed.

"It's fine Eve, here climb in my cloak and hang onto my waist, that way the wind won't hit you," I open my cloak which the small cat climbs into, I feel her tiny paws gripping my waist like I instructed. She may have a cloak of her own, but she's so tiny I'm not surprised the large gusts of wind affected her like that. Yami looks over at me, a few strands of her hair that's peeking out of her cloak flies around in the wind. 

"Ange-sama, what are Eve and I going to do while you're meditating? It doesn't look like there's any place to stay here," she asks looking around nervously, we're on top of one of the hills that lead into the actual valley, and she's right, there's no hotel or anything she and Eve could stay at while I'm gone. 

"It looks like you're both going to have to camp by yourselves, I'm sorry Yami," I look down at the little girl apologetically and her eyes widen in fear. 

"Wh-what if those mean people come back and try to hurt us again?," Yami whimpers. 

I bend down so I'm at her eye level and gently tuck her loose piece of hair back in her cloak, "then you try to fight, I've seen you use your powers Yami, you're strong, and if you really feel you can't beat them, then run, run as fast as your little feet can carry you and get me out of my meditation and I'll beat the fudge out of them, okay?!," I smile brightly and Yami smiles back. 

"Okay, Ange-sama!," Yami giggles and wraps me in a tight hug. 

I hug her back for a moment, then stand. "Let's go find a better place for you guys to camp," we head back into the forest a few feet and eventually come across a small meadow there's, barely wind here and it's pretty secluded with lots of trees surrounding it. Also, a small pond is at one edge of it, which means the girls have a source of food in case they run out. Eve climbs back out of my cloak and onto Yami's shoulder looking around happily. 

"It's purrfect!" she exclaims. 

"Glad you think so, remember how to set up everything Yami?," Yami nods happily in reply and I give her my backpack which has the tent we've shared whenever we've had to camp, the canteen I bought from that shop, and the food leftover from that man from Jigoku Island, plus any berries and herbs we've collected. "I'll be right back with firewood," I call as she starts setting up, going into the forest I begin picking up twigs and any broken branches I can find, I don't know how long I will be in meditation for so I want to make sure Yami will have everything she needs while I'm gone. I collect as many branches and twigs as my arms can carry and go back to the camp, Yami has set up the tent, made a ring of rocks for the fire, and Eve is fishing, I nod in approval and place the wood down, picking up appropriate pieces I make a small teepee in the ring of rocks made out of the wood and some tall dry grass, and spark it using my magic. The whole thing goes a flame, warmth radiating off of it immediately. 

Yami's head peaks out of the tent and her eyes light up seeing the fire, she exits the tent walking over. "Great job Ange-sama!," she beams looking at the fire. 

"Great job to you to Yami, you did awesome setting up camp," I appraise. 

"Thank you!," I nod and grin. 

"Looks like you're all set here, guess that means I have to get going, I'll be back as soon as possible, I promise," Yami wraps her arms around me in another hug and I, of course, hug her back.