Her Powers

*Angelina's POV*

The three and a half weeks on the ship went smoothly like last time. Yami, Eve, and I are all waiting on the deck of the ship with our belongings for when Hargeon comes into view. "LAND HO!," screams a man from the crows nest. Yami and I both excitedly look towards where the man was pointing only to have my jaw drop. Some of Hargeons buildings by the port have been reduced to rubble and an entire ship has been washed on shore. "I wonder what happened here," I mutter looking at the wreck in awe.

"I heard that a member of Fairy Tail did it when they were fighting a bad guy," grumbles out a crew man next to me.

"Really?!," I ask in a little shock, I would be really shocked, but quite a few of our members are known to overdo it. Actually, most of our members are known to overdo it. 

"Isn't that your guild Ange-sama?" asks Eve sitting on my head. I nod, making sure she doesn't fall off my head though. 

"Yep, my friends are known to overdo it a lot though, so I'm honestly not surprised," I sigh and eventually we dock. "Thank you for allowing us on your vessel," Yami, Eve, and I bow to the captain before getting off. "Come on, let's see if they need any help repairing anything. Since my guild caused this mess I may as well I help fix it," we all walk to some men who are working on repairing some buildings.  "Hello!," I call. They all turn and look at me. 

"What do you little ladies want?" demands the man wiping the sweat off of his forehead with a towel. 

"I was wondering if you wanted help with anything, you see I'm a mage and I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand free of charge of course," I explain, Yami nods in agreement and the man looks at us surprised. 

"Well, if that's the case my men and I just finished repairing all the holes in that Yacht over there, we've been trying to get it back in the water, but it's useless without magic because the ships so big," he sighs scratching his head.

"That's easy," I giggle focusing my magic on the water. It seeps up the beach and to the ship until the ship is in a basic spiral of water. I move the boat and water back to the ocean with ease and it stays afloat. 

"Oh wow! Thank you miss," smiles the man and he turns going back to work. 

"It was my pleasure!," I chirp and begin walking away with Yami and Eve following me. 

"Your powers are amazing Ange-sama!," states Yami in awe. 

I simply shrug, "there's a lot of people who have better powers than I do, for example, my Master, he has amazing powers and can cast one of the most powerful spells out there, and the rest of the Wizard Saints also have better powers than I do, my powers are just rare." 

"Okay Ange-sama, so how are we getting to Kaze Valley?" asks Eve now floating gingerly above Yami and me, people watch in shock as we walk through Hargeon at Eve making me smile a little. It's like they've never seen a talking, flying cat before. 

"We have to walk, but it's going to take about a month," I sigh not really looking forward to the hike. 

"It's okay Ange-sama! That just means we get to camp a lot!," cheers Yami. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right Yami, come on let's go!," I giggle and grab her hand, we run out of Hargeon towards Kaze Valley. 

***************************************************************************************

Eve, Yami and I are about a day's walk away from Kaze Valley. Currently, we're surrounding a small fire eating some berries and fish we caught. Over the course of our month trek, we helped a couple people with random problems like fixing a broken windmill on a farm or helping a little girl find her lost dog. We also camped a ton like we are right now, I learned that Yami loves constellations and wanted to be a celestial wizard when she was younger. Whenever I went to ask about her actual powers though she was either sleeping or preoccupied with catching a butterfly, climbing a tree, or doing something else random. I look over at the small girl who was sitting across from me as she finishes off her meal.