Only A Short Job, I Promise

*Angelina's POV*

The walk to the Temple will take about 4 months, it's the farthest away from Magnolia and society in general. The reason why it's so far from society is that of all the lightning that is constantly striking there, they say if you're not a lightning mage like the monks there, you'll most likely not to survive going there. It kinda makes me wonder if Laxus ever came here since he's a lightning dragon slayer, I'm one of the few people who know in the guild because I questioned him about his magic when we were younger. "Hey Ange-sama," calls Eve from my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hum as the three of us walk, it's nice having these two as some company, they're like my little sisters.

"While you're at the temple where will Yami and I be?," asks Eve, "I'm only asking because I've heard of this place and I know how dangerous it is, people say you can only survive if you're a lightning mage, and well, as you know we're not lightning mages."

I stop abruptly, I didn't think of that honestly, where could they stay? Camping outside of the temple? No, there's a lot of storms and if they camp in them they could be injured or get sick. Staying inside with the monks? No, there's still that high chance they could be electrocuted just walking in the building. Hmm, well, the town Margaret is close by here, and the guild Lamia Scale is there. I've met their master and their wizard saint Jura when they've visited Fairy Tail once before, maybe I can request that they watch Yami and Eve, I have the jewel to pay for it too. "Ange-sama?," Yami breaks me out of my train of thought and I smile at her and Eve.

"Well, there's a town close by with a guild called Lamia Scale in it, now I'm not saying you have to join them, because I want you in Fairy Tail, but I was thinking of asking them if you could stay there, I have a couple friends there and one is the Guild Master herself so I don't think they would mind," I explain, Yami's brow furrows for a moment as she thinks about what I said. "I know you're probably not comfortable with this plan, but remember, I wouldn't have even come up with it if we had another choice, I wouldn't bring you to people that are bad, and I promised you back on Jigoku that I will always come back," I remind her.

Yami continues thinking for another moment, but eventually sighs, "okay Ange-sama, I guess we can do your plan, but only because I trust you!" she smiles and Eve nods in agreement.

"Alright! Let's go there now," turning around we head to Margaret Town.

***************************************************************************************

(Lamia Scale Guild Hall)

As we stand in front of Lamia Scale's guild hall we can't help, but marvel at the sheer size of it. The Guild Hall is huge with what looks to be mermaid statues in front of it. "I-I'm n-not so sure a-about this a-anymore Ange-sama," says Yami nervously playing with the end of her dress.

Looking down at the small, slightly shaking girl I smile at her gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, it's going to be okay, these people are really nice and the master is pretty funny in my opinion, she uses spinning magic so when she's angry she spins people until they get sick," I giggle remembering what she did to Natsu when he challenged Jura once.

Yami pales, "you don't think she'll spin me do you?!," she freaks. Well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"No! No, she won't, I'm pretty sure she only spins members of her guild and people who challenge them so I think you'll be just fine," I pat her head and she nods sighing.

"We're just worried about leaving you Ange-sama," finally admits Eve who is on the ground beside Yami. "We don't know how long you'll be gone and that scares us."

My chest aches hearing the small kitten say that they're scared I'll be gone a long time, "I swear on my membership in Fairy Tail, which is the most important thing to me in this world, that I will return to you both, no matter what it takes," I vow, placing my hand over my heart. The girls both watch me in shock for a moment, then smile.

"And we swear on our friendship to wait for your return," the say in unison also placing their hands, well, her paw in Eve's case, over their hearts. We share a small group hug then walk in the building.

Inside it's not really as lively as Fairy Tail usually is, there are people, by the request board, some are sitting at tables talking, and others are by a bar enjoying drinks. I quickly recognize Master Obaba and Jura sitting by the bar. Taking Yami's hand as she holds Eve in her other we go over to them. "Hi Master Obaba and Jura!," I chirp waving, they both look over at me Jura smiles while Master Obaba keeps on the same expression she always does.

"Angelina! What a lovely surprise, I never expected to see you out of Magnolia," he chuckles.

"Well, had to happen someday didn't it?," I shrug grinning.

"So what brings you here?" he asks. I explain my situation to him and introduce him to Yami and Eve, they were very shy to him when saying hello.

"I know you're extremely busy as a wizard saint, but do you think you or anyone trustworthy could watch them? I just can't risk them coming with me to a place so dangerous, I have the jewel to pay you if needed," I pull out my wallet just in case.

"I'll happily watch her no jewel needed, only because you're a member of Makarov's guild who I respect greatly as another fellow wizard saint," he says simply pushing my wallet away.

"R-really?!," I gasp, he nods and I beam happily. "Thank you so much, Jura! This will only be a short job, I promise!" I turn to the girls behind me and they look at me, anxiousness clear in their faces. "I'll be back soon alright?"

"Okay Ange-sama, we'll miss you," Yami, Eve, and I all embrace again.

"I'll miss you too, and remember our vows," I stand once they let go, pet both their heads gently and leave. Once I exit the guild I head towards the woods to start walking to Raitoningu temple, which should take three months....man I hope Yami and Eve will be okay without me for that long. As I walk I hear four voices, three sound like men's voices and one a woman.

"That job was too easy!" barks one of the men. In case of them being enemies, I pull up the hood of my cloak to cover my features and hide behind a large tree. Peeking out slightly to see their features I find a woman with bright pink hair, a man with large eyebrows, another one that resembles a dog, but I can't seem to see the final man.

"Yes, it was rather easy wasn't it Toby," hums the large eyebrowed one to the dog one. So the dog ones name is Toby? Hm..

"We put that criminal in a place where he will receive no love~," sing songs the girl.

"You mean prison right Sherry?" asks Toby. So the pink haired girl's name is Sherry.

"Yes Toby, she means prison," the man who I have yet to see speaks, why, does that voice, sound so familiar? It kinda makes my head ache. The final man walks into my line of vision, he has pale blue spiked hair and black eyes. Pain blossoms at the sight of him, gasping I fall to my knees grunting in pain holding my head. What is this? What's happening to me? Why does my head hurt all of a sudden?

"Did you hear that?" asks the large eyebrowed one.

"Relax Yuka it's probably just some bunny or other small creature that lives in the forest, let's head back to the guild," the group's footsteps fade as I am still holding my head in pain. When I finally cannot hear their footsteps the pain subsides making me slump against the large tree I was hiding behind. What, what was that?