Jigoku Island

*Angelina's POV*

It's the last day on the boat until Yami and I get to Jigoku Island. So far the trips been fun! Yami and I have helped out the crew, seen some ocean life, and even got to help steer the ship! The people on the boat were so friendly and kind, so I know the ride back will be wonderful as well. 

Right now Yami and I are in our cabin, Yami is passed out on her bunk with Eve cuddling her. I'm jealous of Yami and Eve, Eve told me they've known each other since Yami was only a one year old, in fact, Yami's father hatched her. Even though I have no idea who her father even is. He sounds like a wonderful person though. Yami described him as a sweet, caring person who was skilled in magic. She asked me about my parent's, I don't remember them well, so I just told her all the family I need is in Fairy Tail, she's so excited to go there now, I feel so bad that I can't bring her back just yet. Maybe if I run into anyone of my friends I'll have them take her there. But, I'll have to find out her magic first, she never did tell me.

Yawning I lie down on my bed and stare at the moon just outside my window, I think of my friends at Fairy Tail, I miss them so much. Eventually, my eyes flutter close and I fall asleep.

I wake up to our door of the cabin slamming on the wall, "land ho!," a man screams, I shoot up out of bed and Yami does the same, Eve is still passed out. "We've reached the Island miss!" announces one of the crew, it's a man with a scruff on his chin, he's wearing a sailor's outfit and a hat.

"Okay thank you," I smile stretching. The man nods and leaves, I stand and grab my backpack from the floor slinging it on my shoulder. "Come on Yami we have to go, can you pick up Eve?," I ask seeing Yami's tired state. She nods and drowsily picks up the sleeping black cat carrying her in her arms like a baby. I giggle at her adorableness and we exit our cabin. Outside the crew is loading barrels of supplies onto multiple carriages, all of them have sweat pouring down their faces, Jigoku's temperatures can get as high as 120° so I'm not surprised. Yami's, Eve's and I cloaks hum as their magical energy keeps us cool. I feel bad for the workers having to deal with the heat, but they signed up for the job.

Yami and I wave goodbye to the sailors as we leave the ship. The island is filled with overgrowth and has two volcanoes on it which explain the high temperatures. There's only one village on the island and it's protected by a magical barrier so the high temperatures don't affect the villagers. Yami and I catch a ride on a carriage full of supplies that are heading to the village and soon enough we're there. It's small, but big enough to house at least 100 people. I wait at the outskirts of the village since you have to be allowed in by the chief. "Why are we waiting?," asks Yami still cradling Eve.

"There's a shield that surrounds the village so we have to wait for the chief to come out and let us in," I explain, Yami nods looking at the village. Soon enough a tall man that looks to be 18 shows up at the outskirts of the village a little away from Yami and I. He's very tan and has black hair, he has black piercing eyes and is wearing a simple white T-shirt and shorts. He looks pretty young to be the chief. The man smiles at us and lifts his hand, a magic circle appears and he beckons us inside. We step inside and he drops his hand.

"Hello, welcome to the village, I'm Uron the chief's grandson, sorry he couldn't be here, he's currently away, you must be Angelina Liligreen am I correct?" he grins. The chief's grandson, that makes so much more sense.

"Yes how did you know?," I chuckle, I feel Yami maneuver to hide behind me.

"Master Makarov sent us a message saying you were coming, who's the little girl?" Uron looks behind me and waves to Yami.

"Her name is Yami, she's my traveling companion," I explain, Uron nods and we head into the village. The villagers watch us as we pass, they all have dark hair and are very tan. They wear simple clothes that aren't really like villagers clothing and more like people on vacation.