Chapter 1: Wrong place, wrong time

"Get in the car now," Jacob growled furiously.

His anger became worse as Renesmee stumbled onto the car door. She was drunk, for sure.

 "Renesmee Black. Get. In. The. Car. Now. I don't want to hurt you and don't make me," Jacob yelled as he grabbed Renesmee's arm with his left hand and the door handle with the other.

He opened the door harshly and reached for a cold water bottle on the drink holder. 

Leaning Renesmee against the door, he poured some of the water onto his large hand and washed Renesmee's face with it.

 Slowly, he poured the rest of the cold water onto the crown of her head, hoping it would be enough to sober her up.

Due to her vampire trait, Renesmee was a fast sober, thank god.

"Dude, what the . . ." Renesmee spat. She stopped immediately as she realized that she was talking to Jacob.

"Oh my god, Jake. What are you doing in here?" She asked, quite shocked to see him there.

 "No, what are you doing in here? I thought you've promised," Jacob yelled. "Jake, you don't understand. I can explain," Renesmee said fast. 

"What? You want to explain why you're in there drunk? Or you want to explain why did you let that man kiss and grind on you?" He snapped.

"Yes. I can explain all of that, Jake," she nodded, her tears were starting to pool in her eyes. "It's Jacob from now on," He spat in rage.

Renesmee could feel the tears running down her cheeks as her heart shattered apart to Jacob's words.

He didn't want her to call him Jake and that shit hurt.

"Jake . ." she stopped as Jacob's glare became sharper. "Jacob, I swear I don't want to be here, and that man you saw, I don't kiss him," Renesmee said, quivering in both sadness and fear. 

"You swear you don't want to be here but you are here, Renesmee!" he said back.

He never called her by her full name, let alone yelling at her. 

The last time he was angry, they recovered unexpectedly great. Guess not this time.

"Get in the car. I'm getting you home. I'll take care of your car later," Jacob spoke, lowering his head probably trying to calm himself down. 

"I love you, Jacob," Renesmee said in tears, her hands were holding tight on Jacob's arms. "Please don't tell me you hate me," she continued. 

"You have no idea, Renesmee," he ended, walking to the driver's door and got in.

"Get in the fucking car, Nessie! Stop bawling like a child out there!" Jacob yelled as he pushed open her door from inside.

Wasting no more time, she slid in the car and slowly shut the door.

"Jake," Renesmee said, reaching out her hand to Jacob's arm as he drove on the empty street.

"Talk all you want, Ness. I just don't give a shit," he spat.

She pulled back her hand and adjusted her seating position. She wasn't going to lie, she was beyond afraid of Jacob.

She knew Jacob wouldn't like her to be afraid of him, but this was exceptional.

She wasn't looking forward on taking any risk of having Jacob's thoughts misunderstood the situation and she decided to explain. 

She didn't care if Jacob was going to believe her or not, but he needed to hear the real thing.

She wasn't going to just sit there and let everything revealed by itself but finger crossed, she hopped that Jacob would believe her.

"You are his wife, he'll trust you," Renesmee said to herself.

"Jake, I need you to believe me. I was with Sophie this evening and I bumped into Leah on my way home. Please Jake, believe me," Renesmee cried.

 "What the hell Leah is doing in our conversation right now? What, you want to tell me Leah made you go the club or something?" he said sarcastically.

"Leah is with me, Jacob. She's in there too, with me," she cried harder, shaking Jacob's arm.

The car Jacob was driving stopped so suddenly, making Renesmee's chest hurt from the seatbelt.

Jacob took a deep breath as he took off his seatbelt to turn his body facing Renesmee. 

"I don't care what your excuses are, but. Leave. My. Family. Alone. You're making yourself pathetic," Jacob spat.

"Jake, I'm telling you the truth," she said, rubbing her chest slowly with her small hand. 

"Sure. Tell me more about it. Leah doesn't drink!" he yelled. "I had enough, Renesmee. Get out," he sighed harshly.

"Jake . . ." Renesmee begged. "Get the fuck out!" he yelled.

If then Renesmee was afraid, now she was terrified.

"Please don't do this, Jacob. Please. I only have you, I love you," she begged, her eyes were already swollen as she cried so hard. 

"Well I don't love you," Jacob said directly to her teary eyes. "You don't mean that," she whispered.

"I do," he said, not looking at Renesmee. "Jacob, look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me," she cried, touching her husband's hand.

Jacob pulled his hand harshly and look at Renesmee.

"What do you want, Renesmee? You want me to say that I shouldn't marry you at the first place?" he said sharply.

If only he heard Renesmee's heart shattered to pieces inside her. 

"Okay, Jacob. Okay," she said in grief, nodding her head. Tears were dropping as she nodded her head and got out of the car. 

Without thinking twice, Jacob drove his car, out of Renesmee's sight.