Chapter 9: "Cheer up a little"

It was finally another Monday of the month.
The day which Renesmee hoped to be so much better than the day before.

The birds were chirping and the trees were swaying ever so slightly that morning due to the wind, telling everyone that it was, too, hoped to be a better day .

The sun ray hit Renesmee's eyes, waking her from her sleep.

She turned her body from the window and stretched without opening her eyes.

"Good morning, honey," Renesmee whispered softly, smiling as she opened her eyes.

Her smile turned into a frown as she faced the wall rather than Jacob.

Then, reality hit her. She sighed, running her hand to the empty pillow beside her for a few minutes before she turned sad.

"I miss you, Jacob. Come back," Renesmee said softly as tears started to drop from her pupils through her nose and disappeared into the fabric of her own pillow.

"Please," she cried, burying her face into Jacob's pillow, inhaling his scent. "Please, please,"

She cried for half an hour and decided to stop for the sake of her child.

If later she felt sad, now she was hurt. The cut was too deep for her to reach, and she needed Jacob to stitch it up for her. She wanted Jacob. She wanted her husband.

Renesmee took a deep breath and wiped her face gently before standing on her feet.

She looked to her stomach and softly caressing it. Her baby bump was still in the same size like the other day, or maybe just a little bit bigger.

She couldn't tell. Her body reacted quite unexpectedly to the baby inside her and she decided to just go with the flow.

"Good morning, baby," she cooed happily, still wiping her tears off her face.

Grabbing her towel, she went into the bathroom and started to wash herself up.

Renesmee pulled a loose plain navy blue dress from her dresser and put it on swiftly onto her body.

She looked at herself into the mirror and adjusted her dress. The dress was fitted to her underbreast and flowed down to her knee. Plus, it showed a little of her cute baby bump.

Letting her hair free, she grabbed the car key and stepped down the stairs heading to the garage.

Just when she wanted to push the open button at the garage, her phone rang. It's from Leah.

"Hey, Leah," she said with a smile, pushing the open button, allowing the outside light and air to come into the space as the garage door slid up to the ceiling.

"Our date is still on, right?" Leah joked.

"Of course!" Renesmee smiled slightly as she walked to a silver volvo Edward used to drive back then.

"Brilliant! Then, I guess I'll meet you up at Coby's for breakfast," Leah said.

"Sounds good. I'll be there shortly," Renesmee agreed as she waited Leah to hang up their call.

Clicking the car unlock, she took a deep breath and opened the driver's door. She sat on the seat comfortably and started the car engine.

Cautiously, she drove out of the garage and stopped just outside it, clicking the close button on the remote controller.

Satisfied with the security around the house, she drove out from the area and onto the main road.

"Ness!" Leah called out, waving her hand to Renesmee at her seat. She was having some toasts and bacon for her breakfast.