Chapter 5: Unspoken

It was 2 pm and thank goodness Jacob was home. Well, Rachel's home. "Jake!" Rachel called.

"Ssup, sis," Jacob called out to her, munching a bread as if nothing ever did happened. "Look who's here," she smiled.

"Hey, Jake," Renesmee spoke shyly, still smiling like idiot. The news was sooooo good to be true. 

"What the fuck, Rachel? What is she doing in here?" Jacob asked harshly, eyeing Renesmee and Rachel back to forth sharply.

 "Well, I guess I should leave you for a sec," Rachel winked, closing the door behind her, leaving the two couples inside the house.

"You called her?" Jacob accused, killing her smile. 

"No, Jake. Jake, I love you. But please, hear me out for a second. I can't live alone without you, Jacob. I miss you," Renesmee spoke slowly, cowering a little from his glare.

"I don't care. You deserve it. Go away, Renesmee. Go," Jacob sighed, raking his short hair roughly.

"Jacob, please. Please let me explain," she pleaded.

Jacob let out another harsh sigh. "Stop being immature and start accepting the fact!"

"Who's being immature now, Jacob? Listen! Just listen for a second," Renesmee snapped quietly. Her tears were starting to form back again.

"I've seen enough," he whisper yelled, afraid if Rachel could hear them. "Now, I don't care anymore!" Jacob continued.

"You don't care?" Renesmee cried. "Hell, yes,"

"Even though when I say I'm pregnant?" she asked in teary eyes, hoping it would soften him a bit.

"Well, congrats. Is it mine?" he asked emotionlessly. "How could you, Jacob?" Renesmee whispered under her tears.

"Jake, I swear I was with Sophie the other day. On my way home, I bumped into Leah at the road and she was crying. I wasn't the one who suggested to go to the club. But Leah seemed like she was lost and needed help, and I thought when I agreed to go there, I could help her a little bit . . ." Renesmee trailed off, speaking almost in a vampire speed.

"By lying to me? You should call me at least. I was worried to death, Renesmee! It was dark and you were not at home when I got there. I was worried, Nessie!" Jake said sternly, his eyes was teary slightly before the tears were gone in a fact of seconds.

"If it wasn't your scent that tracked me to you when I was running, I could've killed myself! I was so close!" he continued.

Realization suddenly hit her hard. She should call him at least.

"I know I should feel relieved when I saw you, but what I saw was just . . . Good luck, Renesmee." He said in disappointment, walking up to his room and shut the door.

Renesmee was left unspoken. She opened her mouth, but nothing went out. She couldn't find her voice to fix this.

She felt numb. Now she was really letting things go, but she didn't know how would she proceed with her life anymore. She lost it. Her love

No. I'm not giving up!

She went out from the house and met Rachel who was waiting in her garden, pulling out some weeds. 

"So, how's it going?" she smiled sincerely. 

"Good," Renesmee fake smiled, looking at the flowers. "Is he happy?" Rachel snickered. "He's . . . great. I think he needs time," Renesmee smiled. 

"I'm so happy for you. I'm glad it turned out well," Rachel said, hugging her tightly. "When do you want to tell your family about the baby?" 

"I think I want to spend a little more time with the baby. They would be moving back to Forks if I tell them now," Renesmee laughed shortly, hiding the fact that she needed to protect her broken relationship from Bella and well, duh, Edward the overly protective father.

"Rachel, could you send me back to the main house?" Renesmee asked sweetly, rubbing her tummy softly seeking for strength.

"Of course. Let me wash my hands first," Rachel excused herself.

'Rach, thanks for the weekend.' Rachel read from a piece of cropped paper on her fridge, smiling from the thoughts of having a nephew, or niece, or both. Her smile became wider even.

She walked to the couch and threw herself onto it.