4. Doctors and Delta's?

Stupid stupid stupid.

Why'd I do that? What was going through my head?

Anger, pure hatred for him, going through both of us, blinding us. A voice says in my head.

Agreed, pure red anger, making us turn into complete idiots!

Agreed, and he wanted us to help him, he used our pain to hurt our mate and to make himself feel superior, unforgivable, I dare him to ask for our help, did you see the pain in Xavier's eyes?

Yes, I hated it, it pained me, he wasn't there when she told us.

I know, I think he realized though..

Yes, I think so too, he knows we despise him, more so now than ever.

My world seems to start working again, heart beats enter my ears, one, two, three, three people in the room, which room I do not know.

And pain, not unbearable, but still there.

A sigh is heard, the sound of someone clicking their tongue then the sound of a pen tapping.

I flutter open my eyes and look side to side, I jump back and fall of the bed when I come face to face with Xavier's... face. 

Xavier comes over quickly looking alarmed, while I on the other hand bust into silent giggles. I can hear Taylor laughing while she comes over, "are you.. okay?" She says in between laughs, I nod my head before glaring at Xavier. Something lands on my lap and I start, my notepad. I look up and see the Doctor, I need to learn her name.  I nod and she winks at me. You scared me! I write, Xavier laughs, "yeah, I kinda picked that up." I glare at him making his laugh again.

He holds out his hand and I grab it. As he goes to pull me up I pull on his arm making him land next to me on the ground with a loud thud. "Ay!" He says then laughs. What you deserve for scaring me! "Yeah, whatever." He says with a smirk.

"Eclipse?" I hear the Doctor say, I turn to her and she smiles, "I need to ask some questions, I need to know exactly what happened, from your point of view, please, to just help me figure out why it hurt so bad." I nod and get writing.

~~~

"Well he's a jerk," she says when she finishes reading, me and Taylor nod while Xavier just grunts in response.

"Yep, for sure."

"Okay, well you can leave now if you'd like, I'll get back to you." I nod and get up. Oh! What is your name? I write and show her. "Oh, Veena." Pretty name. "Thank you." I nod and we leave.

What time is it? I write, "seven twenty one, in the morning." Xavier replies. How long was I out? "About a day, not too long though, your body needed the rest, Eclipse," he says probably seeing my annoyed face, I need to be doing work. Is he still here? I ask, Xavier growls before replying, "yes, said he couldn't leave yet, I just think he is still annoyed that we got married." I huff but nod.

A scent enters my nose just then and I give Taylor a look, she looks at me then Xavier. Do it. She links just as Joshua walks out in front of us. "Oh look who it is, the pity part-" he is cut off as I grab Xavier's shirt pulling him down to my level and connect our lips. I let go of the kiss and see Xavier smirking. I turn back around and intertwine our fingers, Xavier lifts up my hand and kisses it. "I'm hurt," Joshua says in a failed attempt to hide his sneer. "G. F. Y." Taylor says as we walk pass, saying what I would have. (GFY means good for you)