Twenty-Five ~ Yelling

I bend over the toilet bowl as the remains of my meal leave my body.
"Eclipse? Where are you?" I hear Xavier's voice as I lean my forehead on my arm.
You always acts like we can reply. . . My wolf says slowly.
Yeah. .

I slowly stand up and walk over to the sink, I grab my toothbrush and paste and brush my teeth.
Once done, I exit the bathroom to slowly make my way downstairs, hanging onto the railing as I descend the stairs. .

"Oh, there you are, what were you doing?" Xavier asks as I leave the last step of the stairs.
I motion as if I was brushing my teeth and he nods.
"Okay. . How do you feel?" I shake my head and his features sadden.
"Oh. . Come on, I'm going to take you to the doctor to-" I quickly cut him off by shaking my head.
"Eclipse. .", he says, looking at me with worry in his eyes.
'I'm fine,' I mouth and he sighs.
"Fine."

Suddenly I feel light headed and my body goes weak, me having used all of my strength to get up to our room quickly.
Xavier seems to notice my instability and quickly steps closer to support me.
I nod my head in thanks and he gives me a pained smile.

"Eclipse I know you don't like to but we have to take you to the doctor, you were in there for a long time and I don't know what they did to you. . " He trails off as I look at him with panic in my eyes, quickly shaking my head no and he sighs.
"Eclipse we have to get you checked out," I let out a whimper and he sighs again while shaking his head slowly. "Eclipse. . "he slowly snakes his arm around my waist and just as I realize what he's doing I am being thrown over his shoulder as he begins walking towards the door.
I let out an aggravated sigh and slap his back as hard as I can, which doesn't appear to be very hard as he hardly flinches.

"Eclipse!" I hear my brothers voice and look up from the ground to see him following behind us, a confused look on his face.
"What's-" Xavier cuts Cage off, "I'm taking Eclipse to the Doctor to get her checked on," "Oh. . Eclipse, I need to talk to you."
I roll my eyes, annoyed that I can't reply.
I feel Xavier's arm move before he taps my arm, setting a notepad and pen into my hand once I lift it towards him.
I flick his back before writing in my notepad.
Come with us and you can talk to me, what's so important, anyways?
"Eclipse. . I told you this a while ago, but. . you are of age now, to be. ." he trails off and my eyes widen. How could I almost forget that!? That was a few months ago! I'm seventeen, I just never realized!

"Wait. . You're seventeen now, Eclipse?" Xavier asks, "Yes, she is, Xavier." Cage replies and Xavier lets out a growl.
"We never celebrated!" Mate is cute. Dark says and I agree with her.
"But Eclipse. . I've been talking with our parents. . We think that it's. . time. . that you take on the responsibility of Luna Queen. . "

I stare at him. No, I couldn't possibly take on that responsibility. . not when I can't even talk!
How do you expect me to be Luna Queen when I can't talk? What, am I going to write sticky notes during trials? And give little notes to guards and rogues!?
He looks at me, "you're angry. . " He says, "I can see it in your eyes, why are you angry Eclipse?" He questions and I glare at him and he cringes.
You want me to be a freaking Luna Queen when I can't even talk! How the frickledy frack do you expect me to do that!?

"Um. . " Exactly! I write before ripping off the paper and shoving it in his face, letting him know just how ticked off I am.
"I think I'll. . talk to you later," He says before turning around. I grab the collar of his shirt, stopping his movements.
"Oh god, what the heck did you do Cage? She's ticked!" Xavier says as he is pulled back a bit due to my hand grasping Cage's collar.

No, we will talk about this right now Cage, you don't get to run off as a coward. I rip the page off and shove it into his hand with a growl. He sighs once he reads it.
"Look Eclipse, you'll have Xavier to help you an-"
I look down at my paper and begin writing, cutting him off.
You want Xavuer to do everything??? You told me yourself that the Luna Queen is technically above the King, because dad was a rogue and mom was queen in line, and it's always been that way, that it is always a Queen in line, never a King in line. Cage I can't just sit in meetings and do nothing, or have to write down my opinion, I can't be some shy little Luna Queen, it will look so bad.

He looks down as he crumbles the paper in his hand.
"Eclipse, can't you just try?" I growl at him and he sighs. "Look Eclipse, I know it seems insane and hard but it is what you are meant to do! You are the heir to the throne, you can't just ignore your duties Eclipse!" He yells, annoyance clear in his eyes, I look down, the smallest whimper leaving my lips.
No matter how light my whimper was, Xavier obviously heard it because he turns around quickly, making me sling to the side roughly.
"I don't care what position you are in, I don't care who your parents are, I don't care how serious this is, you do not have the right to yell at my mate! She went through abuse for the first sixteen years of her life while you just watched, she was tortured the past few months, she is stressed, she is broken, now let me glue her back together instead of you making her worse. Quit following her Cage, you two can talk about this later, right now she has to get a check up." He says and I suddenly realize that we are standing in front of the pack hospital.

I feel myself moving as Xavier slides me down so I am standing in front of him, I turn around to see Cage with a very shocked expression on his face, his eyes wide and his mouth opening only to close it again, unsure as to what he should say.

Xavier wraps his arm around my waist and turns us around, walking us into the hospital.
"I hope you're not mad at me for yelling at him, he was out of line. And I know you don't want this, but you need to be checked out." He says and I look down, a sigh escaping my lips.

I just don't want him to know what they did, he will get so mad.

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG.
It has been multiple moths. I was just so uninspired, because honestly I'm a little bit lost with this book sometimes.
So summer stated for me about a week ago, so hopefully I can update a bit more!
Go check out my not-so-new book "Alpha's Broken Runt", I work on it slightly more than this one and I have some good ideas for it.

Again, I am so sorry it took me so long to update, this chapter isn't even that long, either, I liked where it ended though.
So Xavier went OFF on Cage.
Anyways.

Bye my Queens!

Word Count
1322

Words can hurt less, as much, or worse than actions.
                                                           ~Unknown