12. Cellar

I groan as I flutter open my eyes. What meets my eyes is not what I expect and makes my guard go up immediately. I am in a dark cellar type room.  My arms and ankles are bound by chains and there is only a single barred window higher than I can reach. In front of me sits a single bottle of water. I look up from it when I hear a voice call to someone. "Master! Master! The girl is awake!"

A man appears and laughs. "You look awful young one," the man appears to be in his sixties and has gray hair and a clean face. I growl at him. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, now, is that any way to talk to your grandfather?" My eyes widen and I growl again. "Now, you really should drink, we don't want you dehydrating now do we?" I growl again and he sighs.

"Oh, Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse," he says my name with venom. "Why don't you talk my darling," I let out a low, threatening growl and see him shrink back, he can't help it, I'm Luna Queen. "Okay, Eclipse," he says with a loud growl. "I've tried to be nice, but you aren't," I growl again.

"Oh, Eclipse, you're too stubborn for your own good," he sneers. "Guards! Get this "Royal" mutt!" He yells and three people come over to him. "Careful, she's a feisty one," I growl and he laughs. "See?" The people open the barred door and step in, as they walk over to me I let pur a low growl, a warning growl. 

One of the men grabs my leg and begins to un-cuff me, as soon as his hand comes in contact with my leg I let out a loud growl. The man stops and looks his "Alpha". "Keep going, she won't want anyone touching her, at all, she has a mate." The guy nods and begins un-cuffing me again as the other two get to work on my arms. I growl once then stop.

I'm just glad we can growl, I would feel so pathetic if we couldn't.

Dark! Oh word! I was afraid you were gone!

How would I be? Silver and wolfsbane don't work on me.

That is true, I was still worried though.

Yeah, we have to come up with a plan to get out of here, Xavier will start to go insane, so will you but you can last longer, I know you can.

How's that?

You were an Omega. You stayed strong through that. When Xavier was kidnapped you stayed calm and were able to find him without going insane, we were able to, we've got this.

I hope so.

I feel a tug on my shoulder and growl. "Stand, mutt," I growl again and two of the men grab my arms and drag me out of the cell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Monica's P.O.V
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why I outta!" The guy yells before lunging for Eclipse. I lunge for him and pull him off, he tries to stay on making his teeth drag down her side. I throw his to the ground. "Alpha won't be happy," I say before knocking him out. I turn to Eclipse to see her staring at her side that is pouring out blood before she collapses.

Just then Taylor comes running over to me. "Hey, I heard yel- Eclipse! What happened!?" She yells looking at the guy knocked out on the ground. "He turned on her, quick, we have to get her to the hospit-" all of a sudden I see an arrow shoot out of the trees and hit Taylor, before I can react I feel a sharp pain in my side. All of a sudden two wolves jump out at us and I am pushed up against a tree and attacked, black dots cloud my vision, I see Taylor slump to the ground after getting hit in the head with a rock.

I am about to fight but before I can everything goes black.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown's P.O.V
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!