6. New Comers

"Ow." She says as she attempts to stand up. Key word, attempts. Her legs wabble and she falls. I put my head in between my paws. "It's okay, I can do this, I've got this." She says before putting her arms under the guy and trying to lift him up, he rises about an inch before she goes limp and drops him. She lays her head on his back and bangs her head on him.

I stand up and lightly paw her arm. She looks up at me before moving off the guy. I put my head under his chest and lift him. I crouch down while still lifting him and she crawls over and gets under him, using her body to hold him up.

She moves him part way onto my back and gets out from underneath him. I wiggle until he is fully on my back before gesturing at her to get on. She crawls over and climbs on. I slowly stand up. "Go slowly, please," she says and I nod my head before I start to walk towards the pack house.

"So, uhm, I must warn you, I'm a nervous talker." She says, "are you taking us to your pack house?" She asks and I nod. "What?" She says worry in her voice. I nod again and she whimpers nervously. "Will they put us in jail? Or kill us? or-?" I shake my head.

"Oh... I'm Stella by the way, Stella Night, and this is my brother Kayden-" I stop walking and turn my head to look at her, "-well our brother...?" She trails off and stares at me weirdly. I turn back around and start walking again.

It's probably just a coincidence, there is one than one Night family in the world.

~~~

My tongue hangs out of my mouth as the scenery becomes more familiar and multiple scents enter my nose. Stella whimpers as the pack house comes into view. "I was hoping we weren't going to your pack house..." she says.

Growls and murmurs fill my ears as I get into view. Wolves approach us and I show my teeth, telling them to get back. I look at one and see that her his eyes are glazed over.

An annoyed growl is heard from inside and I immediately recognize it as Xavier's. The door opens and Xavier comes out looking annoyed. His eyes land on me and they light up, but then they travel to the two people on my back, particularly on the guy on my back.

How do I know, you ask? Well, his glare deepens considerably and his eyes darken, and he lets out a loud growl. "Eclipse, why the crap is there a man on your back?" Xavier says as he walks up to me. Do it. Dark says and I immediately show my teeth, though I don't like it.

Xavier looks at my back again and glares. A whimper is heard and I glare at Xavier before pushing pass him and up to the house, where he left the door open. I walk to the Doctors wing and walk in. The Veenah looks at me shocked before walking over.

I crouch down and she helps Stella off, I wiggle Keyden off and shift back and help Veenah carry him to one of the beds. "Help him first," Stella says and Veenah nods as I leave the room. I walk into the kitchen where I am stopped by Xavier.

"Who are they?" He asks and I shrug as I grab a cup and fill it with water from the fridge. I walk back to the hospital and hand Stella the water. "Thank you, uh, will he be okay?" Veenah looks up from what she was doing, "well, he is severely malnourished and he isn't healing that well due to the fact that he has so many cuts, and no food in him, we won't know for a few days, but I'm sure he'll be fine." Stella lets out a shaky sigh but nods.

I pat my pockets before turning to Xavier, I act like I am writing in the air. "Oh, yes." Xavier says fishing a notepad out of his pocket and handing it to me. Can I talk with you for a moment? I ask Stella, she gives a longing look at her brother before nodding and standing up, but falling back down. I catch her before she hits the ground and wrap her arm around my neck.

"Thanks," I nod and carry her to the kitchen before seating her down on a stool. "So, what did you want to talk about?" You said your last name was Night? I question before walking over to the fridge and grabbing out some bacon and sausage. "Yes, well, we are siblings, are we not." She says with a small laugh. I think you have the wrong person, you must. I write before grabbing a pan and putting on the stove.

"No, I do believe I have the right one, do you know a Cage Night?" I stop in my tracks and slowly turn around. "You do! How is he, I miss my brot-"

"St-Stella? Is that you?" She turns around as I make eye contact with Cage and gasps. "Cage!" Cage runs up to her an engulfs her in a hug. "A-hem," a cough is heard from behind them and my eyes pull away from Cage and Stella to meet Taylor's.

Cage springs off of Stella like she burned him and turns to Taylor. "She's my sister!" He yells and Taylor's eyes widen and they make their way to Stella. "Your his, your her.. sister?" She asks and I shrug as Stella nods. How many secret siblings do I have?

Just then my mother comes strolling into the room and stops in her tracks as her eyes land on Stella. She sniffs the air and tears spring into her eyes. "It's barely there, but I can tell, Stella!" She says running up to her and engulfing her in a hug like Cage did.

"I thought you were, I thought they had... they told us you were g-gone! I'm so sorry Stella! Oh my lord! Is Kayden alive! Oh I'm so sorry!" My mom starts crying harder. "Shh, shh, it's okay mom, we thought we were dead too, we forgive you, mom, Kayden is in the hospital, he was much worse off then we were." My mom starts crying again as I just stand there frozen in place.

Taylor's eyes meet mine as I start shaking. She knows how I am, I have social anxiety and it took me time to warm up to Cage, I came to her many times with worries and such, and I hate not knowing things, especially when they have to do with me.

Taylor makes her way over to me and stands in front of me. "Eclipse, it's okay, shh, STOP!" She yells turning around and everyone looks at her. "You are making Eclipse panic! Do you know how much darkness she has been in? You say you are her brother, say she is royal, which was something she had to force out of you, meets her parents for the first time in basically her whole life, gets married, goes through a war and comes out mute! And now you are telling her you are her long lost sister and that another brother is in the other room! I think she deserves and explanation!" She yells as my shaking stops.

"Now, you, explain," she says looking at Stella.

Stella breaths, "okay, so, when we were young, really young, babies, we were attacked by rouges, as I assume you know, and they kidnapped me and Kayden, but my twin and other brother got away," (she smiles at me) "as we grew up, they made sure to tell us exactly what we were so we would feel the pain, they told us that they told you we were dead, they would let us see you sometimes, to make the pain worse, they would torture us and we got hardly any food, then they decided to give us back, as a message."

Just then Veenah runs in, "he's awake!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here! *stumbles in* I'm here I'm here! *drops chapter* *scrambles to ground to pick it up* I know I'm late! Forgive me!

Did you like it?

Thanks for commenting and voting and such!

Bye my fabulous potato turtles!

Word Count!
1398!

Avada Kedavra's a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it -- you could all get your wands out and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt I'd get so much as a nosebleed.

                                                                                       --Barty Crouch Jr, disguised as Alastor Moody.