9. Ceremony Anxiety

Breath, you just gotta breath. "Eclipse, calm down," Taylor says while she pins my hair back. I can't even talk! How am I going to do this! Not everyone knows you know! Only a few! What if they dislike me once they find out! She sighs, "You'll be fine, they are going to love you, plus, you turned mute protecting them.

They wouldn't have needed protection if I hadn't been there!The rogues wanted me! "Hey, no one even died, and hardly any people got hurt, they were lucky you were there." I slowly nod my head as I look in the mirror. You can do this, we can do this, we are their Luna, we are powerful, we got this. I nod my head and breath in and out in reply to Dark Moon. Yeah, we got this.. sure.

No, not sure, we have this Eclipse.  I nod again as Taylor comes out with our dresses. I huff out air. I have to wear a dress? "Well duh," she says after she reads what I wrote. I scrunch up my nose before grabbing my dress and going into the closet while she goes into the bathroom.

My dress is a black dress that poofs out ever so slightly once it reaches my hips and goes down to about my knees. It has lace above my chest and the back is mainly lace, with one arm laced, its honestly cute. I walk out and see Taylor already done.

Taylor's dress is a deep blue that goes to just above her knees. It is a one shoulder with lace going down her arm. The back has a bit of lace, it looks perfect on her. She has her black hair in kinda the same do as mine.

We both sit down on my bed and I look at the clock. The ceremony is at two and it is one thirty. So we have to leave soon. Xavier has told everyone to be on high alert, what better time for rogues to attack them when almost the whole pack I in one spot?

The guards will still be doing rounds and will be connected via mind link. Xavier has also asked for more people to patrol and to have a few inside the grounds and in the pack house, these rogues are sneaky.

"Should we go ahead and go?" Taylor asks me and I shrug. "You're no help." I know. I write with a smirk. What am I supposed to do? I can't talk so will I just do the ceremony and walk off? I am supposed to say how I will protect this pack no matter what-

She puts her hand on mine stopping me from writing,"let me stop you there, you have already shown that you will protect this pack no matter what, you almost died Eclipse, in fact, you did die, your heart stopped, Eclipse."

I look at her for a second before standing up and throwing my notepad against the wall with so much force that it leaves a small dent. The door busts open and I look to see Cage standing in the doorway looking worried. "What was that noise? Are y'all okay? Taylor, Eclipse?" "Where is Xavier?" Taylor asks.

"He is at the ceremony area getting it prepped, why?" Taylor rolls her eyes before standing up and shooing him out. "He can be so oblivious sometimes," she says as the door closes and she comes over to me and gives me a hug. "Now, I don't know what it is like to be mute, no one is this pack does, and I suspect it will be severally hard as a Luna to be mute, but you gotta keep your chin high, you can do this Eclipse, I know you can, so lift that chin," she puts her finger under my chin and lifts my head up, "and lets go make you a proper Luna."

I nod my head before picking up my notepad and writing. And you a proper Beta. You know it chicka, now le go!"

~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to Xavier and hug him, for no good reason. "You look gorgeous," he says looking at my face only, I blush and look down. Xavier is wearing a dress shirt and dress pants, he looks nice. You look nice as well. He reads and kissed my cheek. His eyes drift over to Taylor, ""you look very nice as well ,Taylor." "Thank you ,Alpha," "So formal," he says with a laugh before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.