16. Nerves

Beep!

Beep!

Be-

I turn over putting my arm over Xavier and smash my hand down on his alarm clock. I smack Xavier's chest to wake him up before throwing the covers off me and putting my legs over the edge of the bed. I groan at my sore mussels as I stand up and make my way to my closet, grabbing out a black crop top and some black ripped skinny jeans.

I do some bottom eye liner and some mascara before putting my choker on and pulling on some black converse.

I go to open my door but stop myself as I hear growls. "What are you doing at the Luna's door?" I hear a male voice growl. "I was just going to-" Liam's voice enters my ears. "Shut up, you shouldn't even be here! That was a poor choice by Luna." The male voice says again and I hear a whimper.

I grab the handle and sling the door open to see Vanessa slightly behind a very angry looking Liam, and someone with a scowl on their face. The guy immediately turns to me. "L-Luna!" I cross my arms as I look at the man before me. He has brown hair, hazel eyes and fair skin. 

I set a firm glare on him before grabbing my notepad.

Do you have any idea what they've been through? Vanessa and Jackson were tortured, and Liam was forced to do things he didn't want to do! I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them! Now your Luna is going to take these wolves to get some food, unless that's a bad choice. Don't join us.

I write down before ripping the piece of paper out of the notepad and throwing it at him. I gesture for Liam and Vanessa to follow me before turning on my heel and walking past the guy.

Once we are half way down the stairs I grab out my notepad and start to write again. Where's Jack? I question before handing her my notepad. "Um, I think he is still asleep," she says handing me my notepad back. I nod my head.

"Luna!" Rebeca says as we step off the last step. I smile at her as I walk up to the counter, Liam and Vanessa right behind me. "Breakfast is almost ready, pancakes, bacon, and sausage."

'Thank you.' I mouth. Hands go over my eyes making everything go dark. I take a deep breath in as I turn around, punching.... Xavier.

My eyes widen. 'I'm so sorry!' I mouth as he bends over slightly. Well he shouldn't 'ave done that! Dark says. Xavier looks at me with worried filled eyes. "Uh, sorry Eclipse, I didn't mean to scare you," I glare at him. Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who hit you! I write and he winches.

"Uhh, I scared you... ?" He says, I shove his arm and glare at him, "Uh, Eclipse, are you, um.. okay.. you seem a bit off..." I shove him again, harder this time, making him stumble back a step. 'I do not have PTSD!' I mouth and he looks down.

"I mean.. well you are kinda... I mean no! That's not what I--!" I glare at him before standing up, slamming my hands down on the table, and walking out of the kitchen. Lets go for a run. Dark growls in my head.

I run outside, shifting as I jump off the porch. The nerve! I growl to Dark Moon as I enter the forest. Claiming I have PTSD! Ugh!

He had no right!

Agreed!

"Eclipse, please!" Xavier's voice enters my head and I growl. Huh! ''Cause I can so answer him! I growl. "Come on Eclipse, come back," I growl at him through the mind link. What was that! I say stopping in my tracks and perking my ears up. I definitely heard something.

I breath in deeply as I close my eyes, listening. I hear a twig snap. My eyes fly open as a voice enters my ears. "Dang it!" I whip my head around to see a man with black hair, pale green eyes and fair skin looking at me with panic filled eyes.

I growl at him, "uh.. Luna! Um, fancy meeting you here!" I narrow my eyes at him and let out a low growl. "Um.. I wasn't.. uh.. stalking you, promise," I narrow my eyes and shift back, crossing my arms.

"Um.. Luna.. I'm really sorry.. I swear I wasn't stalking you," I let out a growl and cover my amusement. "Luna! I'm sorry!" I smile at him and he lets out a sigh of relief. "I though you were.. uh.. mad at him." He says scratching the back of his neck. I shake my head as I pull out my notepad. Tell Xavier I don't need someone to watch me. I write before walking over to him, handing him the note.

He laughs. "Uh, yeah, really sorry Luna.. Alpha's orders." Well, go back home, if Xavier yells at you, tell him the Luna Queen to be ordered you. I write, "Uh, thanks Luna... Queen." I silently laugh a little. Just call me Eclipse, well, I'm gonna continue running now, bye! He reads it and I put it back in my pocket.

"Uh, bye Lu-Eclipse," he says and I shift back, nod at him, then run off. Ugh, Xavier, I don't need someone to watch over me!

'Cause we so can't take care of ourselves! We got out of there without any of the packs help! Just us, Jackson, Vanessa and Liam, and Jackson couldn't even help! Dark growls in my head.

Exactly! We were in there for a long time, but that doesn't mean I have PTSD- What was that!

I spin in a circle, looking around me, I know I heard something!

I see a rabbit hop by and sigh, I don't have PTSD. . right?

I shake my head as I walk to the lake, I walk into the water and lay down, letting it flow though my fur, this is my favorite thing to do.

I dip my head in the water before rolling over. Lets swim. I say before standing up and making my way deeper into the water, where I start to paddle around.

After a little bit of swimming I go back up to the shore and lay down, putting my head on a rock and closing my eyes, letting the darkness take over.

~~~~
I am so sorry!

I have made a new book and I've been writing on that!

I'm really sorry!

But the new book is called The Protector, go check it out! Please?

But I really am sorry! I gave y'all such a long wait!

QOTC! Do you think she has PTSD?

Bye My Fabulous Potato Turtles!

Word Count!
1135!

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see it's brain

      -Arthur Weasely