19. Elijha

I awaken to a piecing pain in my head, I reach my hand up and feel a wetness, I bring my hand down and look at my fingers, barely being able to see the red glistening liquid.

I look up and look around the dimly lit room. It's small, there is nothing in the room besides me. I look up the wall, finding a barred window barely the size of an envelope. I breath in, panic beginning to rise in my chest.

Where am I?

How long have I been out?

I breath in deeply and slowly let the it out, hoping to calm my nerves. I stand up but almost immediately black dots start to cloud my vision and I fall over. I hear a clang as I fall and look at my wrists, they're bound, how did I not notice this before?

"Our mind is jumbled, we're weak. . ." I hear Dark Moon's voice, but it is merely a whisper. "What's wrong with you?" I question her. "We're weak, I assume it's been days, and we're far from our mate, very far from Xavier." I go to stand up again but she speaks, "Don't, you'll just hurt us more," I heave a sigh, annoyance rising in me, I hate being weak.

Just then I hear shoes on concrete and I back into the wall where I was before and lay down, pretending to be asleep. The sounds stop just in front of my cell, "Augh! Get her up, now," A chill runs down my spine as the voice reaches my ears.

Creaking is heard as the cell door open and footsteps approach me. The person stops in front of me before he lets out a sigh.

Pain erupts on my stomach as my back crashes into the wall, forcing a gasp from my mouth as the air gets knocked out of me.

My eyes fly open as the man brings his foot back again, he swings his foot towards me, "Stop," the original man says and the person in front of me immediately stops, turning and looking at the man, a man I now know as my grandfather.

"Master isn't happy with you," Master? I thought he was the leader.
He seems to see my confused face because he laughs.

"No, I am not the leader of these rogues, I am simply a very honored subject," he lets out a sigh. "I know you can speak, it would be nice of you to reply. ." Silence.

"Well of course, I could instead hurt Xavier, I have my rogues surrounding his pack,"  I pull in the restraints, now sitting up. The other man kicks my stomach again, "don't fight," he speaks for the first time, attracting my attention.

He has dark brown hair and tan skin, at least I think he does. I can't really see that well. "You would do well to listen to him, you should be able to trust him after all," the man winches and I look up at him, confused.

I meet his bright blue eyes and gasp.

I run into the woods, tears streaming down my face as I clutch my stomach, the pain almost unbearable.

They hit me for the first time. I messed up the food, I burnt it, Alpha was mad, too mad, he hit me fall to the ground.

He said he'd been waiting, waiting for me to be old enough, I turned eight a few days ago, I guess that was old enough for him.

I collapse onto my knees, now off of my packs territory and let out a loud sob. I cover my mouth in attempt to muffle the noise. I'm not an idiot, I know there is rogues out hear.

As another sob racks my body I distantly hear a twig snap and my head bolts up. I've been out here many times beforen, it was the only place I could get away. I look around, my tears stopping, my body is now filling with fear.

I couldn't take a wolf, especially if it was a full grown one, I haven't shifted yet.

I rise to my feet and cover my mouth, quieting my breathing and quiet sobs, just as I do, a black wolf emerges from the trees and stares at me. I back up as fear curses through my body. This is it, this is when I die.

Every time I take a step back, the wolf takes two forward. My back hits something hard and I put my hands behind me, feeling the rough texture of a tree.

Once my brain comes back to the present, I realize the wolf is only a few steps away from me. My vision begins to get cloudy as my eyes fill up with tears, I don't want to die.

The wolf is right at me now, it's snout inches frrom my face. I look into the bright blue eyes of this black wolf and finally gain the ability to speak.
"Please don't kill me," I breath out, my voice barely a whisper.

I jump and hold myself back from screaming as the wolf abruptly take about ten steps back. A let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in as my body relaxes ever so slightly.

The wolf tilts it's head before turning around and walking back into the trees.

I take a few steps away from the tree I was against and look into the area that the wolf disappeared, confusion radiating off me.

Why would the wolf just do that? Just turn and walk away?

A boy then appears, he has dark brown hair and fair skin, with the same bright blue eyes as his wolf.

"Hello," he says taking a step forward, "I'm Elijha."

My eyes widen as I push away from him, I try to speak but all that comes out is a cough. "Eclipse," I let out a feral growl and he stops.

"You would also do good to not growl at my subjects," my "grandfather" growls and I send a glare his way before turning back to Elijha.

"Why are you crying?" The boy, Elijha, questions and I shake my head.

"Come on now, I won't hurt you," "it's- it's just my pack," I say and he tilts his head. "You're in a pack?" He questions, taking a few steps back. "Is it near," I look at him confused. "About forty miles, why?"

"I'm a rogue," he says and it clicks. "You're okay, I won't tell them," he stops moving and stares at me. "Why do you trust me?" I look down. "I don't, but, you could have killed me, and you didn't. You could have hurt me, but you didn't."

I hold my stomach from where my Elijha kicked me.

"I won't hurt you."

~~~~
Hope you guys liked it!

Sorry for the wait.

OoooOoo.

It's almost Halloween!

Anyways!

Bye my Queens!

Word Count!
1155!!

Trust is a great thing to have, if you get it, don't ruin it.

            ~Unknown