17. Anger

"Eclipse? Eclipse!" I can't answer you now can I? I hear a sigh before our bedroom door opens, letting Xavier see me sprawled out on our bed. I roll over so I am on my back and sit up on my elbows, an annoyed look on my face. "What?" I roll my eyes and turn back over.

"What did I do?" Really? Let me get someone to follow you and then wonder what I did, my Mates logic. I reach my hand out and grab my notepad, I pull my face off of the bed and write. "Really? You got someone to follow me you idiotic wolf!" I tear out the page and throw it at him.

"Wait. . you saw him?" I turn over and give him a look saying "really?" and he sighs. "I just wanted to make sure you were safe." I plant a glare on him as I throw my legs over the edge of the bed, standing up. 'Cause I so can't take care of myself, not like I got out of a jail filled with rogues or any-

"Eclipse? Are you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts and roll my eyes at him. Annoyance. 'Yeah," I mouth before walking around the bed, heading for the bathroom. "Eclipse, wait-" I cut him off by closing the door in his face, a sigh enters my ears.

"Eclipse," He says and I roll my eyes, the doorknob jiggles and I quickly lock it. "I'm taking a shower, leave me alone," I write on a piece of paper before ripping it out and sliding it under the door. He sighs, "Fine." I hear him say before the sound of retreating footsteps in heard. I shake my head before turning the water on and striping. I step into the shower and heave a sigh as the warm water soothes my mussels.

"We've been under a lot of stress lately, if he doesn't get that, screw him," Dark says. "Aren't wolves normally really attached to their mates?" I question. "Normally, yes, and obviously I would be upset if we could no longer see him or if he died. . . but I'm a Luna Queen wolf, we don't get as attached to our mates, probably because we can't get depressed when we have a whole species to look after." I nod my head, "That's logical."

~
I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body, a sigh escaping my lips. I quickly get dressed and exit the bathroom, I look at the bed to see Xavier laying on his stomach, knocked out. I sigh again, I might love him, but I am still really annoyed with him.

I wonder how that wolf is. . Xavier probably yelled at him. .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
I pick up the note Eclipse slipped under the door and read it, "I'm taking a shower, leave me alone." I let out a sigh, "Fine." I say before walking away, hearing the water turn on as I open the door and exit our bedroom. I need to find that wolf, Jared, I told him to be discreet, to not let his Luna see him.

"Jared?" I send through the link, hi panicked voice enters my brain. "Y-yes, Alpha?" "I need to speak with you, meet me outside, now." I send, blocking the link before he can reply. I sigh as I walk downstairs, I know something is wrong with Eclipse, she just isn't letting on. I walk outside and see Jared standing at the bottom of the stairs, a nervous look on his face. "Uh, Alpha! What did you need me for?"

"I told you to be discreet," I say with the slightest of growls. "Uh, y-yes Alpha, but you have to remember that-"

"I have to remember? You have to remember that you are speaking to your Alpha, don't disrespect me." He nods with a whimper. "Of course, Alpha. But, your wife, our Luna, is of Royal Heritage, meaning she has better hearing, and I was in woods, with a lot of twigs, t-that's what gave me away."

"Well, what about the fact that you came back before her? I told you to watch over her, not to just leave her to walk around the woods alone."

"Yes, well, Luna told me to go home."

"I'm your Alpha," I say with a slight growl."

"Yes, but she's my Luna Queen." I open my mouth to say something but close it, dang, she has more power over my pack. I let out a growl and turn on my heel to go inside, slamming the door and walking upstairs.

I walk into our room and lay on the bed, soon darkness consumes me as I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, where I find Taylor. "Heyo," She says once her eyes land on me, I wave. "Rebeca made lasagna, it's really good," She says stuffing a bite in her mouth. I nod my head and get a plate out of the cupboard. I get a serving and sit down next to Taylor.

"Xavier made a wolf follow me," I write down and slide my notepad over to Taylor. She heaves a sigh, "Sometimes, I really want to hit our mates. . what wolf?"

"I don't know, he had black hair, pale green eyes and tan skin. . do you know him?" "Urm. . oh, that's probably Jared, if I didn't have a mate, I'd say he was quite attractive." She says with a slight laugh, I nod my head. "Me too. Could you link him? I'd like to talk with him." She nods her head and her eyes glaze over.

"He's on his way," 'Thanks' I mouth to her before stuffing food in my mouth.

After a few minutes Jared walks into the kitchen, "You wanted me, Luna?" I nod my head, "Did Alpha talk with you?" I hand him the notepad. "Yes, Luna."

"What did you say?" I question. "Well. . . "

~ ~ ~ ~
I shove Xavier to wake him up and he groans so I shove him again. He rolls over and shoves his face into the bed.

I grab one of the pillows and hit him with it, repeatedly. "Okay, okay, stop, Eclipse? What's the matter?" I glare at him before throwing the piece of paper i prepared at him, the piece of paper that read "You're a jerk".

"Why's that?" I glare at him again, he sighs, "You talked to Jared, didn't you?" I nod my head and he sighs again. "Look, he went against orders, I had to get on to him."

"Orders to stalk me!" I send, quite painfully, through our link. "Don't link me," He says, having noticed me cringe, "You're just going to hurt yourself." I roll my eyes at him.

"Its quite hard to have an argument when I have to write everything!" I rip out the piece of paper and throw it at him. A smirk forms on his face and he looks up at me, meeting my anger filled eyes. "Perfect, I would prefer not to argue, so this works in my favor."

I glare at him and kick his shin, not too hard, but hard enough. "Ow, you don't have to resort to aggression. 'Yeah, I kinda do.' I mouth. "How about we talk about this later, when you're not so angry."

Did he just.

Did. He. Just.

My face hardens and his eyes widen slightly. "urm-"

"Run."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Y'all probably hate me, and I don't blame you.

I won't be uploading as often because school started a few weeks ago and I really need to focus on that, I'll try to upload as often as possible but I'm not promising anything.

BUT! We have reached 8.67K views on AOM, ranking 670 in werewolf! And, we've reached 692 views on AMQ, ranking 923! I love you guys and thank you so much for not giving up on me, I have gotten some nice comments from y'all and I hope they will continue, they really do motivate me!

Bye My Queens!

Word Count!
1355.

Hold your head up high, darling, your crown is falling.