Twenty-Four ~ Bruises

"You don't know how long I've waited to find her," I hear a voice as my brain enters the present earth. "It has been terrible, my wolf has been going insane, wanting her." The voice clicks in as Xavier's.

"I know Xavier, even if we're not mates me and my wolf have really missed her, but I can only imagine being away from my mate for over two weeks, I know it must have been hard." Taylor.

I feel that I could open my eyes but don't, not wanting to deal with life at the moment.

"Now if she could just wake up," He says and I hear the creaking of a chair.

"Mmm," I mumble, letting them know I am listening. "Eclipse? You're awake?" I shake my head and hear Taylor laugh, "Gosh Xavier, you're gonna wake her, since she is totally not sleeping."

"Taylor, now isn't the time to joke around," I hear Taylor sigh and know she has just rolled her eyes.

"Eclipse, are you okay?" Xavier questions, I refuse to open my eyes and simply nod my head. "Could you maybe open your eyes?" He questions, I shake my head.

"Okay Eclipse, so long you're okay, you can go back to sleep." I nod my head and turn to my side.

"Come on Xavier, lets leave her alone," "But-" "Xavier," She says a bit more sternly. "Fine, I love you Eclipse," I feel him press his lips to my temple before his footsteps retreat.

~~
After laying in bed for what I assume was almost an hour, I give up and open my eyes, sitting up to look at my surroundings. Oh my. . I say to my wolf as I look at the state of me and Xavier's room.

Our normally clean and organized desk is littered with unorganized papers among other things.

Clothes are thrown unto the ground and our side tables are covered in random things.

He has not been okay.  . My wolf says and I have to agree, in the year that I have been with Xavier, none of the house has looked as bad as our bedroom does now.

I'm worried to see our office. .

I push the blanket off of my legs and throw them off the edge of the bed. I stop, my feet dangling off of the bed, hardly scraping the carpet as I contemplate how to go about this. I let out a sigh before crawling to the other side of the bed and getting into the same position before pushing off of the bed with my arms and letting my feet hit the soft carpet with a muffled thud.

Pain shoots through my legs as I stand, and I let out a whimper as I sway, placing my hand on Xavier's nightstand I step forwards, hissing in pain at my weakened legs.

Actually getting some from of rest let my mussels relax, letting me know just how much pain I have gone through.

I take a breath in before taking the many steps forward to get to the bathroom. Once I'm too the doorway I grip the frame, my legs wobbling at the use I am putting into them.

Once I am inside the bathroom I close the door and lock it, half sitting on the counter so I do not fall.

I turn around, putting both of my hands in the counter and looking up at my appearance in the mirror.