7. Awoken

I make eye contact with Taylor before I bolt, her and Stella behind me. When we enter I don't see what I expected I would.

Kayden is in a corner on the ground with his head in between his hands, pulling on his hair and mumbling to himself. "Where is she, where is she, what did I do? What did I do, it's all my fault, all my fault, all my fault, all my-" His head bolts up as the door shuts behind us and fear enters his eyes as they land on Taylor, then they travel to Stella and tears spring in his eyes. "Stella!" He gets up and runs to her but before he makes it even a step he stumbles and falls to the ground crying.

Stella goes next to him and lifts his head. "I thought something had happened, I thought you were gone, I didn't know-" "Kayden," she cuts him off, "nothing will ever happen to me, calm down, how are you? Are you okay? What level is your pain?" He slowly calms down before whispering, "eight." Stella gives me a pained look.

I walk out of the room and see Rebeca, "what can I get ya Luna Queen?" She asks and I give her a pointed look, "oh I'm just kidding. What d'ya need, Eclipse" I grab my notepad off the table and quickly write down, food, any kind, it doesn't matter. She nods and gets to work while I get another cup and fill it up along with Stella's.

I get back in the room and hand Stella the glasses. She takes them and hands one to Kayden. "Is it really her?" Kayden whispers after taking a very long drink of water. Stella nods and Kayden looks at me. "Eclipse?" He whispers and I nod numbly. I can't think, I need to tell Xavier what that rogue said, and what they said. I leave the room and Taylor follows me.

"Whats going on Eclipse?" She asks as I make my way to our office. I shake my head and Taylor sighs. I walk into the office and see Xavier sitting at the desk. His head bolts up when we enter and I lean against the wall. "Are you here to explain?" He asks and I nod as I grab my notepad from my pocket.

~~~~~~~

"So they're your siblings?" I nod. Apparently :/

"And you trust them?" I shrug. By the way, do you think we should question Beth again? See if she was on the rogues side? Xavier nods slightly, "I guess so, she might have some info... Though I am really tired of doing this," I nod. I want to come with you. He reads what I wrote and his face falls. "Eclipse, I don't-" I interrupt him by scribbling on my paper again. I am the Luna, I can't let being mute get in the way of that. He sighs but nods his head, "okay, whatever." I smile and stand up, putting my hand out for him to grab. "Ohh, she'll be even more annoyed." He says with a laugh while grabbing my hand. That's the point. I smirk.

~0~0~0~0~0~

"Look who it is, Alpha Xavier, you just can't get enough of me can you- oh, you brought the mute freak." Beth says as we enter her room. Xavier growls but she continues talking. "You know, it's funny, you both say you love each other and that you would die for each other yet you haven't put a ring on it, are you scared Xavier-?" She cuts off again as I hold up my hand showing the engagement ring and the wedding band. "No, cause I do love her, and I would die for her. "Well, that didn't happen when my rogues attacked her now did it, if you love her so much, prove it."

He doesn't hesitate, he wraps his arm around my back and kisses me, holding for a few seconds before turning to Beth. "Is that enough proof for you?" She looks dumbstruck, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide. "Well, you gave us all that we needed we will be going now, bye," she scoffs, "what could I have possibly given you?"

"Well, you said, and I quote, 'when my rogues attacked her'" Her eyes widen and she growls.

~0~

"Well, I think we should go to bed," Xavier says turning off the Tv and pulling he covers over us. I nod and curl into his chest as I close my eyes.

Pain erupts as his fangs dig into my neck, all I hear is growling, just growling as his teeth dig deeper and deeper into my neck. I fight to get him off, fear spreading over my whole body as I start to get weaker, and weaker until I can barely keep my eyes open, let alone fight off a wolf. I make eye contact with Xavier, whisper an 'I love you' as the blackness clouding my vision becomes so overpowering that I can no longer see. I am about to pass out, just before I do, a whisper of a sentence is heard, in the form of a growl, barely able to hear, the words.

I'm sorry.

I bolt awake breathing roughly with a thin layer of cold sweat coating my body. I look to where Xavier should be and find that he is not there, and in my haze, I panic. My breaths start coming out in short, rough puffs. I hear a door open slowly, then a light turn off, I look up and see Xavier, he is immediately beside me. "Shh, shh, shh, it's fine, it's okay, Eclipse." He picks me up in one swift movement and heads for the bathroom.

He turns on the water. "A cold bath, I'll grab you a towel, call- link- uhh, something if you need me, mkay?" I nod as he leaves and shortly returns with a towel, before leaving again. I strip and get in the tub, letting the cool water relax my mussels.

A tear falls down my cheek, followed by another, and another until a whole stream of tears are flowing down my cheeks.

Why? Why do I have to be mute? Why can't I just be normal? I could have fought off that rogue, I know I could have, why didn't I fight him?

You were weak already, you had fought tons of other, they surrounded us, there wasn't much we could do once he had bitten us, we'll get better Eclipse, we'll learn to deal with it.

How can I when I can barely get an hour of sleep without having a nightmare, Xavier doesn't even know the worst of it, I am always quiet, if he just hadn't been in the bathrom

~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey hey! I'm awful, hey hey hey hey! Wooo #LateUpdate! #I'mHorrible #IAmGoingInsane #WhyAmIDoingHashtags? #HashBrowns #What? Okay I'll stop now, though I am horrible... and insane.

How's it been? Who of you have gone on spring break? I just had mine, today was our first day back, but, it was like half a day, bad weather, anywho!

Update! Woooo! I'll try to do better I promise!

I got 99 views and I just need 1! Wooo, almost to a hundred, we're close to 4k of Alpha's Omega Mate, super excited!

Bye my fabulous potato turtles!

Word Count!
1216!

I'm half-and-half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mum didn't tell him she wass a witch 'til after they were married. Bit of a nasty shock for him.

                                                       -Seamus Finnigan