14. Free?

Jack's P.O.V

I almost stop running but force myself to continue.

She has to be joking right? She can't possibly be the lost Royal. I wonder if she knows what this means for her, I wonder if she has any family, and if she does, I wonder if they know.

Does she have a mate? Does he know?

I've been talking to a Royal this whole time? Oh my goddess, I probably sounded so stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Eclipse's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I linked!

Without pain!

It was probably just the adrenaline but still!

Try again.

Jack what's wrong? I ask through link as I look back to see him looking down, he looks ashamed. Oh my goddess it didn't hurt, I'll have to keep trying, I'm sure the pain will come back.

I stop at a corner and peep around. Two rogues. I look at Vanessa and push at her walls. Keep him back. I link and she nods. I whistle and the their heads whip in my direction. I walk out so they can see me. "So she was wondering if y'all could give us direction to the nearest exit, this place is like a maze." Vanessa's says and makes me silently laugh.

I give my wolf partial control and feel as my eyes blue eyes begin to glow. They both charge at me and I stand still.

I begin to walk towards them and right as they get to me I grab one arm and flip them so they both land on their backs with a loud thud. They groan and stand up. They both go for me and I slip in between them. One goes for me and I slip beside him before getting on his back with ease.

He tries to grab me off him and I slip around till I am on his front. I put my knees up to me chest and propel off him with my feet and spin mid-air so he falls down and I land on the other one. I hit him in the head and his body goes limp. I jump off him before he hits the ground, landing on my feet perfectly.

The other one stands up and throws a punch, I dodge it and feel his fist slide against my cheek. I grab his arm and flip him, his head hits the ground, knocking him out like the other one.

I motion for them to come and we start running again. Please let us make it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monica's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk up to the pack house and hear a few growls as her scent makes it to them. "There's a rogue!" Someone yells and Taylor growls.

There is a no older than ten rogue at the pack house, try to hurt her and you will be put in to the cells. Her voice fills the pack link. We walk inside and I crouch down so she can get off. Once she does I shift back but Taylor doesn't, I give her a confused look. I don't trust these people, they hate rogues, even though Xavier says not to kill them instantly. She says and I nod as I begin walking to the kitchen. "Rebeca, this is Alice, she is a rogue, could you please get her something to eat," I walk up to her, "we need her, something happened to Eclipse," I whisper in her ear, she looks at me with wide eyes for a second before nodding.

"Taylor.... go tell Alpha what has happened... no I am not sure, and yes, he might go on a rampage." Taylor looks at me worried for a second before trotting off to the hospital wing.

I pick Alice up and sit her on one of the stools. "I'll get you some water, just stay right here," she nods and I grab a cup and fill it up with water from the fridge. I give it to her and she immediately picks it us and starts to take huge gulps of water.