The New Girl - Chapter two

"Alright, if you had to choose between me or Ally who would it be?" Dinah asked for the millionth time as her and Camila walked into the entrance of the school. "You've asked me this like seven times already, I'm not answering, you're both annoying as hell." Camila joked and Dinah gasped, "Ally! Camila called you annoying!" Dinah practically yelled as she ran up to Ally who was standing by her locker. Ally looked up and frowned, "Why Mila?" Ally asked and Camila glared at Dinah as she walked up to the two.

"I didn't, it was a joke. Dinah was making me choose between you and her, and I said you're both annoying; but I was kidding." Camila explained and Ally furrowed her eyebrows, "But you'd choose me right?" Ally asked and Camila groaned. "You're both annoying." Camila mumbled causing Ally and Dinah to gasp as they pretended to be hurt, "Whatever, we have each other Ally." Dinah joked as she grabbed Ally's hand causing the shortest girl to laugh.

"I am so stressed." Melanie said as she walked up to her best friends with Normani next to her, "Why?" Ally asked in a concerned tone. "She's not stressed, just confused." Normani said in a teasing tone and Camila furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?" She asked and Melanie shrugged. "Jordan asked me on a date." Melanie said bluntly, "Jordan? As in super hot soccer player Jordan?" Dinah asked and Melanie nodded. "That's the one." Melanie said bluntly and Dinah squealed excitedly, "Oh my god! Tell me everything! When's your guys date? What are you gonna wear? Where is she taking you?" Dinah asked and Melanie rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say yes, yet." Melanie said and Dinah furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?" The blonde asked and Melanie glanced at Ally who was clearly trapped in her own thoughts. "I just don't know if I should go or not." Melanie said and Ally looked up at her, "You should." Ally said bluntly causing Dinah, Camila, and Normani to exchange looks of confusion. Melanie looked down disappointedly, "I just think Jordan seems like a really nice girl- and you should give her a chance." Ally said in a tone of voice that her best friends didn't quite recognize. "O-Oh. Okay, I guess I could give her a chance." Melanie said in quiet tone.

The group fell into an awkward silence, none of them really new what to say. "Hey guys." Ariana said as she walked up to her best friends, "Where have you been?" Dinah asked raising an eyebrow at her and Ariana shrugged. "I just got here." Ariana said bluntly and Normani furrowed her eyebrows, "You texted me twenty minutes ago saying you were here already." She said and Ariana shrugged. "I was in the library." Ariana said and Camila stared at her, "You never go to the library." She said and Ariana tried to come up with an explanation.

"DING."

The bell rang loudly causing Ariana to quietly sigh in relief. "Well, I gotta get to algebra! C'mon Mells!" Ariana said quickly as she grabbed Melanie's hand and dragged her off. Normally Melanie would say goodbye to Ally, but this time she was quiet as Ariana dragged her off. Normani, Camila, and Dinah all exchanged knowing looks, "Come on Smalls, time to go to physics." Normani said softly, snapping Ally out of her thoughts. "A-Alright. See y'all at lunch." Ally said smiling softly at the two girls, as Normani grabbed her hand and led her in the direction of their next class.

"You think she's actually gonna do it?" Dinah asked causing Camila to furrow her eyebrows, "What?" Camila asked. "Do you think Melanie's actually gonna go out with Jordan?" Dinah asked as they both started walking to their English class, "Oh. I don't know, I hope not." Camila said and Dinah furrowed her eyebrows. "Why not?" The blonde asked curiously, "Because it's obvious that her and Ally have something for each other." Camila said bluntly and Dinah sighed. "I know, but Ally's the one who's urging her to go on the date." Dinah pointed out and Camila shrugged, "I know that, but I just don't know why. I mean if Ally does have feelings for Melanie, then why would she tell her to say yes to Jordan?" Camila asked and Dinah shrugged. "I don't know Mila." Dinah answered honestly as they both walked into their classroom.

The New Girl - CamrenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara