The New Girl - Chapter eight

Ariana walked around the party, saying hello to some of her parents old friends. She sighed, realizing she'd much rather be dancing with Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Melanie, or raiding the snack room with Camila and Lauren. But Ariana knew she had to be polite, she couldn't help it, she was just naturally the "good" girl stereotype. Well, sort of, not counting the fact that she's having a sexy secret relationship with Kylie Jenner, the most popular girl in school.

Well she wouldn't necessarily call it a relationship, due to the fact that they never really talked about it. And they never actually talked in general most of the time, Ariana wasn't paying attention to where she was walking when she suddenly crashed into someone, causing Ariana to go falling to the ground. "Hey watch it!" The soft yet cold voice said, "I'm so sorry that was completely my fault." Ariana said as she stood up, "Oh my god Ariana." The voice said and Ariana looked up to see Kylie, she then stared at her in shock.

"I'm sorry I was so rude, I thought you were some drunk adult." Kylie admitted, and Ariana only smiled at the raven haired girl. "You look hot." Kylie added as her eyes trailed up and down Ariana's body. Ariana blushed, "You look hot too." Ariana said seriously, staring at Kylie who was wearing a black dress that exposed her cleavage perfectly. They stood in silence for a moment, till Kylie finally smirked.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Kylie said, smirking deviously and Ariana only stared at her. "I can't- I drove my friends here, I can't just leave." Ariana said and Kylie giggled, "I meant let's leave the first floor." Kylie said as she held her hand out for Ariana to take. Ariana knew she shouldn't go, especially because she still has to say hello to her parents friends, and actually find her parents. But Ariana couldn't resist taking Kylie's hand.

They rushed up the stairs, and Kylie pulled her into a room. As soon as the door shut Kylie pulled Ariana in and kissed her passionately, "W-We shouldn't do this, in a strangers room." Ariana said pulling away slightly. "What? This isn't a stranger's room, it's mine." Kylie said breathlessly, "Yours?" Ariana asked as she pulled away from Kylie. She looked around the room and saw pictures of Kylie and other people. It was a very girly room, most of it was pink, yet it was very neat and clean.

"This is- this is your house?" Ariana asked in shock, "Yeah- wait, you didn't know?" Kylie asked. "How the hell would I know?" Ariana asked, she soon realized she didn't really know anything about Kylie. "I'm sorry- I didn't think this mattered." Kylie admitted, "You started fucking someone, and you don't think it's important to tell them that you're stinking rich?!" Ariana asked loudly. "I don't think how much money, I have matters." Kylie said, crossing her arms. "Of course it matters! You've been to my house a million times, God you probably think it's the ugliest thing in the world." Ariana said, slightly panicking. She had no idea why she was starting to care so much about what Kylie thought of her.

"Is that what you think I'm like? You think because I'm rich, it means I'm a judgmental snob?" Kylie asked in disbelief, "No! I mean, I don't know- are you?" Ariana asked loudly. "I literally don't know anything about you, yet you know everything about me." Ariana said, calming down a bit. "We've been doing whatever this is, for months now." Ariana said, motioning in between them. "You know, I don't even know your favorite color? Or your middle name. The point is, I know nothing about you." Ariana said and Kylie sighed.

"Isn't that the point of this? It's just sex, Ariana." Kylie said bluntly and Ariana felt a small pain in her chest. "You're right, it's just sex." Ariana said, trying her best not to cry. "Which is why it's gonna be easy for you to find someone else to just have sex with." Ariana said as she walked out leaving Kylie standing there alone.